|𝟎𝟎𝟎. 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞|

❦-------HEAL ME -------❦

-------
HEAL ME
-------

Welcome to the third book in the Garcia Series.
I hope you will like it🖤

!!You don't have to read SAVE ME & FIND ME to understand HEAL ME & LOVE ME!!

SYNOPSIS

Having a normal childhood was for Axel and Isabella impossible. They both grew up in different households and different worlds. They don't have anything in common except, they're both messed up.

Isabella tries to escape her dark past and Axel tries to avoid it. But that seems impossible for both of them. 

After all, the past will always hunt you.

Perhaps, that's why they were so drawn to each other after they saw each other for the first time.

𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚, she moved from California to Brooklyn, NY because of her past. She convinced herself that New York will be her new life and everything will change from the point on. But that changed real quick when she met Axel Garcia. The 'bad boy' of the school. She heard many rumors about him one of them is that he is in the Mafia. She chose to ignore the rumors and also ignore him since he is bad news but that was difficult because he already had his eyes set on her.

𝐀𝐱𝐞𝐥, the son of Alec and Mikayla Gracia and the heir of the American & Latin American Mafia. He and his friends are well-known in New York. They are called the notorious four.
After being expelled from school for one year, he and his best friends come back ready to rule and terrify people. But what Axel doesn't expect is the new girl that he somehow can't get out of his head.

EXPECT

"What do you want?" I said with my fist clenched. I stared up at him. He looked pissed and not in the mood to argue.

He leaned forward to my ear and tucked one of my hair strains behind my ear and whispered "You,"

I didn't have any time to respond because he smashed his lips onto mine.

DISCLAIMER
This story contains:

Strong language

Mature Content

Violence

Sexual Assault