|𝟎𝟏𝟐.|

-------
Like That - Bea Miller

-------❦Like That - Bea Miller❦

-------

^Isabella's Outfit ^

"ALESSIO, LET'S GO!" We are going to be late!'' I yelled from downstairs while packing my stuff in my bag. Since my car is in the school and not working. And my bike isn't working either. We have to go by bus. And of course, we're going to be late because of Alessio.

''I'm coming chill,'' he yelled while I heard his footsteps coming down the stairs.

''Are you ready?'' I asked and he nodded. ''Okay, let's go,'' I said and he opened the front door and walked outside. I followed him and closed the door with my keys.

I grabbed my phone and texted Nova that I'm coming with the bus and that I will be there in a few minutes. She texted instantly back with a ''k''.

''Well, Hello there stranger,'' I heard a familiar deep voice say. I looked up and saw Axel in his Jeep with his sunglasses on. I furrowed my brows and saw Alessio hopping into the Jeep. In the back seats were Dominic and Damien.

I walked up to the Jeep and asked ''What are you doing here?''

''Isn't it obvious? I'm picking you up,'' he smirked and I narrowed my eyes. ''What's going on?'' I asked him because I know he isn't doing this just to be nice. ''I know your car isn't working and your bike either so I thought why not pick you up until your car and bike get's fixed,'' he said and opened the door for me from inside by leaning forward and open it. ''Hop in. And don't you dare to walk away again. I will catch you,'' he smirked and I rolled my eyes. I got into the car and put the seat belt on.

''This is a one-time thing,'' I said and crossed my arms over my chest. ''Sure it is,'' he chuckled and started driving.

While driving the boys in the back seat had a lot to talk about. Axel and eyes didn't even look at each other. I tried to ignore his presence because if I do talk to him he will annoy me and I don't have the nerves for that.

When we reached the school, Axel parked his car and the boys got out of it and said be. I got out too and started making my way to my friends who were seated at our bench. But they weren't alone. Enzo, Tristen, and Jordan sat beside them and they all were talking and laughing.

I furrowed my brows and that's when I saw Axel walking beside me. I looked around me and saw every student were staring at me and Axel. I again felt very uncomfortable and I guess axel must have noticed that because he yelled ''Don't you have anything better to do?'' all of the students turned around and looked somewhere else.

''Thanks,'' I said to Axel with a weak smile. ''No problem, pequeño zorro,'' (little fox) he said and I furrowed my brows. ''What?'' I asked and he shook his head in amusement with a smirk. ''Nothing,'' he said with a smirk. I didn't bother to ask any more questions.

''Since when do our friends hang out with each other?'' I asked him while looking at our friends. ''I don't know. Does it bother you?'' he asked. I didn't bother to look up to him because I already knew he had his stupid and annoying smirk plastered on his face.

''I don't have a problem with your friends but I do have a problem with you,'' I said and continued walking faster so I don't have to speak to him.

When I reached our bench I sat beside Nova. Axel came to and sat beside Jordan and in front of me. ''Hey guys,'' I said and they all said 'hi'.

We all started having an amazing conversation about Anime because we all have a love for it. And I thought I was the only weird girl liking Anime and who prefers anime boys over real-life boys. I mean Levi Ackermann is a whole snack. And no one can compete with his sexiness.

Nova had snacks with her and when she wasn't looking I stool some of it. But she eventually noticed it and told me to stop but I continued stealing her food.

The bell rang and we all stood up. My next class was Englisch and I had that one with Nova and unfortunately with the boys too. I mean, I don't mind Enzo, Tristen, and Jordan but I do mind Axel. He is so fucking annoying.

I got to class and sat on my chair and I saw Khalil was already sitting in his chair. I turned around to face him and said ''Hey, hot stuff,'' I said and he chuckled. ''Hey, short stuff,'' I rolled my eyes and he smirked.

''I heard what happened. Are you okay?'' he asked me. ''You know me. I'm okay,'' I lied. It still affects me and I can't stop thinking about that night.

He narrowed his eyes and started staring at me. I furrowed my brows and after a few seconds of staring at each other I stuck out my tongue. He chuckled and I giggled.

''What are you doing after school?'' he asked me. ''I have practice and after that, I have my Ballett practice. Why?'' I asked.

''I thought we could hang out and chill,'' he said. ''Maybe next time,'' I said and he nodded.

''Isabella, quiet talking to Mr. West and focus,'' Mr. Anderson said and I rolled my eyes. Khalil laughed and I turned around.

This man really hates me.

After a few minutes of reading our book, Mr. Anderson asked for our attention.

''So, as you guys know there is a project that we will do in English. That project is about getting to know each other better. That means you'll work in pairs. I already have the pairs so there is no choosing partner thing,'' he said and everyone groaned.

''I will read down all the names and when you hear your name go to your partner and start working on it. This project is due next month. You will introduce your partner next month in front of the class,'' he explained and again everybody groaned.

I actually don't care.

Mr. Anderson started reading down the names and Nova was Jordan. Tristen was with Khalil Enzo was with some random girl.

''Isabella Moretti and Axel Garcia,'' Mr. Andersone read and my eyes widened.

Well, now I do care.

I turned my head to Axel who was smirking and already looking at me. I groaned and placed my hand on the table and hid my face in my arms.

Can this day get any worse?

Vote & Comment🖤