|𝟎𝟕𝟔.|

-------
Poison - YAS

Mature ContentEnjoy😏-------

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Mature Content
Enjoy😏
-------

AXEL pushed the door open and closed it by pushing me onto it. We didn't break the kiss since we left the kitchen. Our kissing got more lustful and rougher with every second.

He slowly ran his fingers over my bare stomach under my shirt while I shivered at his touch. He started roaming little kissed down to my neck. It still had my legs wrapped around his body while he devoured me with kisses all over my neck and jaw.

I gasped when I felt both of his hands on both of my breasts while he was roughly kneading them.

"Only," he started and kissed me down to my cleavage.

"I can," he added and pulled my shirt over my head. He started kissing one of my breasts while kneading the other one.

"Touch you like this," he finished, his hands moved to my back and unhooked my bra with one hand. He then began kissing my other breast. I wheeze when I felt him pinch my nipple. "Fuck," I breathed out.

I don't even care about the fight anymore. It's Axel that we are talking about. He won't stop being possessive and overprotective.

I snapped back to reality when Axel started walking towards the bed. He pushed me down to it and I watched him take off his pants. He still had a little bandage on his side from the shot. "Are you sure you want to do this while you're hurt?" I asked while sitting up and touching his bandage. He looked down and grabbed my wrist. He lifted his head with a smirk on his face.

I backed away when he leaned down to me. "A little wound won't stop me from fucking you," he whispered and I gulped.

"Nervous?" he smirked.

"Me? Nervous? Definitely not," I lied. I was so fucking nervous but also so fucking turned on.

My underwear was soaked from all the touching and kissing.

"Good," he smirked.

He leaned down and captured my lips with his. He pushed himself further up to me so I felt his growing erection through my pants.

I moved my hand to my waistband and tried to take them off when Axel helped me take them off.

He came back to me and I pulled himself down to me so that I can feel him. "So fucking needy," he whispered and smirked into the kiss.

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄||✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें