|𝟎𝟏𝟗.|

-------
My Oasis - Sam Smith ft. Burna Boy

 Burna Boy❦

-------

IT'S Saturday and today is Tristen's house party that I won't go to. Nova and Aaliyah asked me to join them but I told them I won't go because of what happened last time. And what happened four years ago.

Axel didn't tell me if he is going but he also didn't ask me. But I think he knows I won't go.

Speaking of him. The last few days since what happened at the rink he was everywhere I was. I was afraid that some people might assume that he and I are dating or makeup rumors about us. So I just kept it low-key.

I just got off of the phone call I had with my Mom just a moment ago. She said she is enjoying herself in the Dominican Republic. She loves the people there, their food, and their culture. But she sounded really tired and worried. I asked her and she told me the sun was not doing so well on her. I believed her because I know what the sun can do to you if you stay out for too long.

She also told me that Jared is treating her well. But her voice cracked after she said that. Like she was crying. I didn't know if I should ask her so I decided not to. But I will definitely ask her once she comes back.

I finished getting ready after I came home from the rink. I went there with the girls and we stayed there for a few hours. That also the first time I was alone and not with Axel. He had something to take care of but he sent one of his Security guys to follow me and look after me and the girls. I told him that I was okay but he didn't wanna listen to me.

I changed into some comfortable clothes and went downstairs. Alessio and the boys won't be home tonight because they'll sneak out once Axel leaves the house.

ISABELLA'S OUTFIT

I chose some tight Nike shorts and an oversize white Nike t-shirt that I always were when I have a lazy night alone at home

I chose some tight Nike shorts and an oversize white Nike t-shirt that I always were when I have a lazy night alone at home. I put my hair in a low messy bun and once I was happy with my look, I went downstairs and saw the boys chilling on the couch and watching Naruto. I found out that they love Anime and I was so happy because not many people like Anime.