|𝟎𝟑𝟏.|

-------
Without Me - Halsey

-------❦Without Me - Halsey❦

-------

"AXEL, we should stop before someone finds us in here," I begged. He tightened his grip on my hips and pulled me closer to him.

He stopped trailing kissed down my neck and started going further down while making me moan his name. "Axel,"

He smirked and smashed his lips on mine. "I love how you say my name while I kiss you," he whispered.

"Axel, we have to get to the next class," I whisperer and he shook his head. "Let's just skip and do something fun," he suggested.

"What does fun mean for you?" I asked curiously. He smirked again and moved his hands to my ass and squeezed it.

"Fun for me means to pleasure you and let you moan my name while I make you feel amazing," I felt my legs go weak by his husky voice.

Axel has been teasing me for the last few weeks since that night in his bedroom. We got more touchy and comfortable with each other. His touches got more and more and I like it. I like it, even more, when he doesn't ask for consent because he knows he doesn't have to ask me every single time. But sometimes he still does.

Even his words changed and he started talking dirty to me. He is more direct and tells me what he wants.

He'd sometimes even talk dirty to me while we're in class and he knows what he does to me. He'd also lie to the teacher and say he need to bring me to the nurse because I don't feel well. And our teachers believe him. But he wouldn't bring me to the nurse.

Like right now. We're in the Janitor's room while he's kissing me.

"Axel," I hit his chest with my right hand while having a little shy smile on my face. I can feel my cheeks getting red. Axel smirked and let go of me.

I was about to turn around and go out of the room but Axel pulled me back by grabbing my arm gently. "Don't worry, we'll have enough time after school," he whispered into my ear from behind. He placed a light kiss on my neck under my ear. He let go of my arm and chuckled from behind.

He left the room and left me behind. Once I came back to reality left the room and saw Axel waiting for me. "Took you long enough," he chuckled.

After school, I went to my Pilates lesson in which I had the freedom to do whatever I wanted because my teacher is chill with me doing it. She knows I'm good at it.