|𝟎𝟗𝟐.|

-------
Love In The Dark - Adele

-------❦Love In The Dark - Adele❦

-------

"I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU,"

Everything around me stopped. The only one I was focused on was Axel who was standing there with no emotion on his face. My breathing started to get uneven and I felt heavy. I felt my heart beat going fast and it started to hurt. It was like it just wanted to explode into a million pieces.

Axel just stood there staring at me. He showed no regret which made me realize he's was serious.

So many questions were floating in my head but I could bring myself to ask them. It was like my mouth was glued together.

The only word that was in my head, was the only thing I wanted to say.

"Why?"

He sighed in annoyance.

"I have my reasons," he monotonously said. Still no signs of regret on his face.

I was angry.

I was sad.

I was devastated.

But mostly I was sorry.

Sorry for not being worthy enough to keep this relationship stable. Sorry for being a disappointment. Sorry for hurting him to the point where he had various reasons to break up with me.

But then I felt scared.

My eyes widened when I thought about the question I asked myself a few hours ago.

I didn't want to ask him that question but I wanted to know the truth. No. I needed to know the truth.

"Are you cheating on me?"

It hurt for me to ask that. It would hurt even more if he would answer that question with a yes.

I stared up at him, waiting for him to answer but he didn't even move his mouth a little bit.

"Answer!" I yelled. He didn't even flinch when I yelled which wasn't surprising.

He again didn't say anything which made me grow impatient.

"Yes," he said in a monotonous voice.

I felt my heart sink deep in my stomach while it shattered into pieces.