|𝟎𝟑𝟎.|

-------
Pisces - Miranda Glory

-------❦Pisces - Miranda Glory❦

-------

I TURNED off my car and got out of it. I just got my car back and also paid for my bike and car at the same time. I had to work extra shifts for the money. Axel offered that he'd pay the bill but I didn't want him to pay for me. I didn't wanna look like a girlfriend who is taking her boyfriend's money.

So, yeah. I paid and got my car back. I decided to go home because I needed to finish some homework and learn for exams that are this week. Axel told me to come to his house and sleep there but I told him I have to do school stuff. And like the annoying boyfriend, he is he said he will get me if I don't move my ass to him.

Like I care. I thought to myself while shaking my head in amusement.

I went into the Apartment Complex and greeted our neighbor who was walking past me. I got the keys to the apartment and opened the door. Alessio isn't home. He's staying with the twins. My Mom and Jared should be home.

"I'm home," I yelled through the apartment while standing at the door and closing it.

Once I turned around, my breathing hitched and my eyes widened.

All the furniture was on the ground and the TV was shattered. The pictures on the wall that we took were on the floor broken.

Blood was on the floor.

Blood?

BLOOD!

"Mom?" I yelled and ran into her room. She wasn't there.

"Mom? Where are you? MOM?" I yelled. The worst scenarios went through my head.

What if the Russians came and took her? What if they killed her?

God, Isabella stop! Find Mom!

''Mom? Where are you?'' I yelled and that's when I heard a small whimper from the bathroom. I ran through the small hallway and knocked on the door rapidly. ''Mom?'' I called but I didn't hear her.

''Mom, it's me. Isabella,'' I heard a loud sob and then footsteps coming towards the door. She opened the door slightly and I widely opened it up. I saw her in the corner crouched down while having her knees directly at her face. She hid it between them.

I slowly approached her and crouched down at her height. ''Mom?'' I whispered and moved my hand to her arm.

''Mom, please look at me,'' I whispered and I felt tears blurring my sight.