|𝟎𝟓𝟐.|

-------
Lost In The Moment - NF

-------❦Lost In The Moment - NF❦

TW: Sexual Assault
-------

"HEY Wake up! Kid, wake up!"

I slowly moved my head with my eyes still closed. I heard this voice talk to me.

"Hey, girl! Wake the fuck up!" It was a female voice and she sounded annoyed.

I opened my eyes and everything was blurred. I couldn't make out anything that was around me.

"Finally, took you long enough," I heard her scoff.

I turned my head to the left side and saw someone sitting chained in the corner. "What happened?" I asked while trying to sit up and rubbing my head because it was hurting.

"They brought you in here a few hours days ago. They injected something into you and that made you sleep for I think two days. You also have a big wound on your thigh," she said while pointing at my thigh. I looked down and saw a bloody bandage around my upper leg.

"Fuck! I can't remember much," I said while rubbing my face.

"Don't worry you don't wanna remember anything when you are here," she said and shrugged her shoulders.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked with furrowed brows.

"I'm no one. I lost my name 16 years ago once I stepped foot into this hell hole," she said monotonously.

"You're in this cell for 16 years?" I asked shocked.

She nodded. "Yes, and now I won't be alone anymore," she smiled at me.

"No, my boyfriend will get me out of here and you too," she started chuckling.

"Of what else do you dream that night?" she asked while laughing. I stared at her while she was laughing her ass off.

"Sweetheart, we won't get out of here. We are stuck in this now forever until Dimitri decides to kill us," she explained.

"I don't believe that. My boyfriend and my friends will get us out of here," I said with so much hope. I know Axel will get us out of here.

"Okay, if you think so," she said and I heard in her voice that she lost all her hope in getting out of here.

"I don't think. I know,"