|𝟎𝟖𝟒.|

-------
Feel My Love - Glenn Travis

-------❦Feel My Love - Glenn Travis❦

-------

''SHHH THEY WILL hear us,'' I mumbled onto Axel's lips. He continued trailing down kisses my neck while pushing me onto the wall in the hallway. ''Let them,'' he muttered and smashed his lips on mine. He moved his hands to my shoulders and pulled down the straps of my dress.

He started walking down the hall and stopped right at a door. He pushed me right onto the door and opened it. We both stumbled in and chuckled when I almost fell down.

He kissed me down my neck again and I closed my eyes while moaning. I slowly opened my eyes and saw two shadows in the room. My eyes widened and I pushed Axel away from me. I looked closer and saw...

''Aaliyah? Tristen?'' they were kissing each other and didn't notice us. But when I called for them they immediately stopped and snapped their heads towards us.

My jaw dropped at the sight of them. Aaliyah's hair looked messy and her make-up looked smudged.

''It's not what it looks like,'' she said. I turned my head to Axel who also looked very shocked. ''Ehm... we are... we're just... going to... ehm... go,'' I stuttered with a huge smile and grabbed Axel's arm. I dragged him outside and closed the door.

Axel chuckled while walking beside me. I pulled my straps back up to my shoulder and giggled. ''Well, that was surprising,'' Axel chuckled.

I was enjoying myself here at the baby shower. I talked to many new people and got the chance to know them. Axel has left my side a few minutes ago because his old friends came by and greeted him. I'm was at the table where all the food was while talking to Aaliyah.

"So, you and Tristen?" I said with wiggled eyebrows while taking a bit of my cupcake.

Aaliyah giggled and a blush appeared on her cheeks. "Shut up. It's nothing serious," she mumbled shyly.

"I'm happy for you," I said in all seriousness. "I've never seen you that happy before and when you're happy I'm happy too," I added. I lifted my hand and placed it onto her shoulder. I wanted to say something but someone— well a special someone with long blond hair— interrupted me. "Hey," Nova came hopping towards us with the brightest smile I've ever seen.

"Who got you smiling like that?" Aaliyah asked.

"No one except for the amazingly delicious cupcakes here," out of nowhere she pulled out a cupcake.

I furrowed my brows and noticed that my cupcake was missing. "That was my cupcake," I blurted out.

"Now it's mine," she excitedly hummed and took a bit of my cupcake. I stood there in disbelieve as I watched her eat the damn cupcake that I was craving.