|𝟎𝟒𝟔.|

-------
Follow The White Rabbit - Madison Beer

-------❦Follow The White Rabbit - Madison Beer❦

-------

WE got to the Warehouse and once we got Axel went to his office so he could have a meeting with the boys. I went to Cafeteria and got some breakfast for myself since I didn't have the time to finish cooking.

While eating I checked my phone and saw a few missed calls from the girl and Coach Brown.

I decided to call her first.

"Hey, Bella," she greeted.

"Hey, Coach Brown. I saw you called me but I couldn't pick up," I said and she hummed.

"Yes, I called you to ask you why you canceled the application for the Nationals?" I furrowed my brows. "What? I didn't cancel anything," I explained.

"Yes, you did. I got an email saying you canceled it," she explained.

"No, I didn't. I would never cancel such an important event," I explained.

"Do you know who it was? There must be a name somewhere," I asked.

"Wait let me check," she said and I waited for a few moments before she continued talking.

"Yes, there is a name and you won't like it," she said.

"Just tell me,"

"It was Axel," my jaw dropped when I heard his name. Why would he do that? Why would he cancel that? He knew that was my dream.

"Is there any possible way that I can apply for it again?" I asked with so much hope.

"No, Isabella. It's too late," my whole world just crashed down on me. That was my one-way ticket to Princeton University. If I don't get a scholarship I can't go to the Olympics.

"Okay, thank you, Coach Brown," I think up and I felt my tears running down my face.

How could he do that?

And why?

I have to talk to him. I need to know why he did that.

I stood up from the table that sitting in the Cafeteria and made my way to Axel's office.

While walking there I thought about how I'm going to kill him because he just ruined everything for me. He has no idea what he did to me with that.