|𝟎𝟕𝟑.|

-------
You Are The Reason - Calum Scott

-------❦You Are The Reason - Calum Scott❦

-------

MY MOTHER once said you can describe death in many ways but if you have to find the perfect word for it, it most definitely is pain.

Losing someone will always hurt even when you aren't that close to that person.

The pain was always something that fascinated me. It always seemed that people around me experienced pain in many different ways.

I for myself never experienced pain in other ways. I always felt the physical pain never the mental pain.

But right now I'm in pain. And I'm feeling two different kinds of pain. The first one is, that I got shot in the side of my stomach and the second one is watching the love of my life cry because of me.

The air got thicker making it hard to breathe for me but I still chuckled at the sigh of Isabella. "I'm okay," I assured her.

I knew I was far from okay but I don't want to worry her. I need to be strong for her.

"Please don't die," she sobbed. I lifted my hand and placed it onto her cheek. I stroked her cheek with my thumb while wiping her tears away. "I won't die because I still have to bring you home tonight," I coughed and I tasted blood in my mouth.

I heard groans beside me from a distance. I turned my head to the side and saw Enzo, Tristen, and Jordan beating the shit out of someone. Isabella turned my head back towards her by placing her hand on my cheek.

I hissed when she placed her hand on my wound. "Fuck,"

"I'm sorry but I have to stop the bleeding," she said and I allow her to touch it.

I watched her as she was pressing pressure onto the wound. A few tears were running down her face but she quickly wiped them away.

"Pequeño zorra, I'm fine. Don't worry about me,'' (little fox) I assured her but she continued stressing herself out.

"We can't bring you to a hospital. We have to get you to the Warehouse clinic," she explained.

"Enzo!" she shouted. "Help me get Axel out of here. The police must be on their way right now," Enzo came running towards us and help her to get me out of the house.

I don't know what happened after because I lost consciousness.