|𝟎𝟒𝟖.|

-------
Lost - NF, Hopsin

-------❦Lost - NF, Hopsin❦

-------

WAKING up to many voices yelling and you being tightened up on a chair with duct tape on your mouth is not the best way to wake up. At first, I thought I'm in a room with a few people but I opened my eyes just a little bit and saw a few guys sitting at a table playing a game while drinking.

I decided to close my eyes again and stay like that for a few more minutes until they find me awake.

That was minutes ago and they still haven't found me awake. I chose to stay quiet and just listen since it's the only thing I can do right now.

"Do you think he will kill her after she tells him what he needs?" one of them said but I didn't understand anything because they are speaking a foreign language.

"I hope not. I want to play with her. She looks delicious," English, please? I thought to myself.

I have no idea how long I was already here but I can tell that I've been here for a few hours.

The last thing I remember before everything went black was, me talking to that woman. What was her name again? Vanessa? Nessa? Vera? Yes, Vera.

She talked to me for a few minutes, until I decided to go back to Axel's office to confront him with the question of why he canceled my application to the Nationals. But I never made it that far. I felt a strung and hard object colloid with my head and everything went black.

I don't know who brought me here and where the hell here is.

A door opening and close brought me back to reality and I tried not to move too much.

"Privet, Boss," I heard someone say and I understood Boss.

I heard the cell door opened up and close again. My breathing hitched when I felt a cold hand touch my cheek and stroke it up and down.

"I know you're awake, Isabella," a deep Russian voice said. I slowly opened my eyes and adjusted them to the light in the room. I then looked up and saw a tall man with jet black hair.

"Privet, Isabella," he greeted with a smirk on his face. I didn't say anything. He continued staring at me while grabbing a chair and sitting on it right in front of me.

"You might wonder who I am," he said and I shook my head. Why should I care who the fuck he is?

"No? Okay, let me tell you. Then you might know me," he smirked.