|𝟎𝟑𝟑.|

-------
Take It - PXTN

-------❦Take It - PXTN❦

--------

''AXEL, this apartment is beautiful,'' my girl said while walking through the already furnished apartment. I bought this apartment months ago to move out of my parent's house so that I have my own privacy but I never had the time. But now I have Isabella and I need her near me so I suggested she'd move in with me.

I told some men to bring her stuff into the apartment so she doesn't have to move her stuff here.

We are going to move in tomorrow and today is the first time that she sees the apartment.

''How much did you pay for this?'' she asked and turned towards me. I chuckled because I knew what she's trying to do. ''I won't tell you,'' I smirked and walked towards her.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. ''Axel, I have to pay rent. I can't just live here for free,'' she said.

''You can and you will. I don't want your money, Isabella. I asked you to live with me and that means you'll live with me without paying anything. Besides, I already paid for the apartment. I don't have to pay anything any more,'' I explained and placed a kiss on her forehead.

''But-'' I cut her off by placing my lips onto hers. I still can't get enough of her lips.

This girl turned my life upside down in such a short time and I can say that I'm already slowly falling for her.

I always told myself I will never fall for a girl because it'll be a waste of time but Isabella came walking into my life like a fucking hurricane and changed everything in it.

Yes, this whole moving-in thing is going quickly and it brings our relationship into another step but I just don't want her anywhere where I'm not. She has a target on her back and it's my fault.

Slowly, Isabella pulled away from the kiss and I moved my hand to her cheek and stroked it. ''Now let's go. I want to spend my free day with my beautiful girlfriend,'' I smirked and she giggled.

''What do you wanna do?'' she asked and I started thinking. ''Let's stay here and do something,'' I said because I wanted to be alone with her. I also knew if we go somewhere there might be an attack. So it's safer for her to be here with me.

''That's okay with me,'' she said and I pecked her plump lips. ''Good, sit down and find a movie to watch. I will order a pizza and be right back,'' she nodded and sat down on the couch.

I ordered a pizza for us and went back to her. I sat down next to her and moved my arm around her shoulder. I pulled her closer to me and she wrapped her left arm around my torso.

After a while, I looked down at her and saw she was staring at the TV. I watched her as she blinked with her beautiful eyes. She has no idea how beautiful she is.

When she told me what happened four years ago, I knew I wanted to be with her and help her with all the struggles. I also found more information about that Tyrus guy and Jackie. I found some Infos that can bring him to jail but first I want to have my way with him.

Isabella must have noticed my stare because she looked up and smiled at me. ''What?'' she asked.

I moved my hand to her face and tucked a strand behind her ear. ''You're so beautiful,'' I said and her smile grew. I grabbed her by her neck and pulled her up to me. I then placed my lips onto hers.

He sat up straight and I grabbed her tights while moving them over my lap. She wrapped her hands around my neck and I deepened the kiss. I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her closer to me.

''You're making me feel things I've never felt, Isabella,'' I whispered into the kiss. ''I guess, you're not the only one,'' she smiled and I chuckled.

I placed my forehead onto hers and closed my eyes.

''I'm falling for you, Isabella,'' I said and her eyes grew.

Fuck was that too much?

She's not feeling the same thing.

Fuck Fuck Fuck

I messed up.

I'm so fucking stupid.

Now she will think I'm fucking crazy.

God, why do I always mess things up that is good for me?

She's definitely not feeling the same thing. Why should she?

''I'm falling for you too, Axel,'' she said and that brought me back to reality.

She's falling for me.

SHE'S FALLING FOR ME!!!

''You are?'' I asked for confirmation. She nodded. I didn't waste any time I smashed my lips onto her and kissed her.

''Just so you know. I'm not letting you go any more,'' I said once I pulled away from her lips. ''Didn't even doubt it,'' she smirked and I pecked her lips.

We continued with our heated make-out session but got disturbed when the doorbell rang. ''Axel, the door,'' Isabella moaned while I kissed her neck.

''Let it ring,'' I said and continued kissing her on her sweet spot. ''Axel,'' she moaned making me smirk.

''It's the pizza guy,'' she said and I groaned. I grabbed Isabella by her waist and stood. She tried to get out of my hold but I pulled her up by grabbing her tights and wrapping her legs around my torso. ''I want you near me,'' I smirked.

''Needy much?'' she asked and I chuckled. ''For you? Always,''

I opened the door and saw a guy with a pizza box in his hands. Once he saw me with Isabella around me, he raised a brow and stared at me confusingly.

I rolled my eyes and gave him his money and took the pizza box out of his hands. Isabella pushed the door close while I walked back to the couch.

I sat back down with Isabella still in my arms. ''You won't let me go, right?'' she asked while I adjusted her back to my lap.

''Like I said. I will not let you go anymore,'' I smirked and she chuckled.

Vote & Comment🖤
Sorry for the short Chapter🥺