|𝟎𝟒𝟏.|

-------
Die A Little - YUNGBLUD

-------❦Die A Little - YUNGBLUD❦

-------

IT'S been a month since we got Jared and Isabella was still in the hospital sleeping. Doctor Harrison said they will wake her up soon because her wound has healed completely and there should be no risk of infections.

Once he told me that a few days ago I was so excited to hear Isabella's voice again.

I haven't sleepy in the apartment because it felt so empty without her so I stayed here at the Warehouse with her. We moved her here after what happened and since then she was protected by my men and me of course.

I was on my way to Isabella when someone called my name. I turned around and Enzo came walking towards me. "Hey, did he speak?" I asked.

"Yes, he said he wants to talk to you," he said and I nodded.

We had Jared in our prison cell for a month now and he hasn't talked at all. So, now he wants to talk and I'm very curious to hear what he has to say.

Since he was not talking I showed him how angry I was. I showed him what happens when he hurts someone I love.

I made my way down to the basement with Enzo by my side.

Enzo is my right hand and also the heir of the Italian Mafia. Once is he gets the Don position, he'll work for his father. But of course, we'll help each other when we need help.

We got down to the basement and stood right in front of the cell with held Jared in. He was sitting in the corner with his legs up to his chest while he held right on them. "You finally decided to talk. So start talking," I said monotonously.

"I said I want you alone here," he mumbled. I turned my head to the side and gave Enzo a nod before he left the basement while I watched him do so. I turned my head back to Jared and saw he let go of his legs while looking up to the ceiling.

"Isabella is very beautiful," he said with a smirk on his face. I clenched my fists and stared down at him.

Say something I don't know.

"Do you wanna know why I'm doing this?" he asked and sighed afterwords. He noticed that I wasn't going to answer so he continued speaking,"

"I did this because of the money," he said and chuckled slightly.

"And because I hated her father," he mumbled and J furrowed my brows. "You see Axel, I know much more about Isabella thanks to Dimitri. He told me a lot of interesting things about her," he smirked and finally turned his head towards me.