|𝟎𝟗𝟒.|

-------
Jealous - Labrinth

Start the song when I say tell you to.

-------

I STARED at myself in the mirror. I just finished getting ready for the party tonight which I'm starting to regret but I'm going anyway because I don't want to ruin everything.

I originally wanted to wear a dress which I bought a few weeks ago for a date that I've planned for Axel and me but then I decided to wear something more casual and not something that remains me of him.

ISABELLA'S OUTFIT

I sighed and then went downstairs to Aaliyah who was in the kitchen eating chicken that was leftover from dinner

"How come that every time I see you, you are always eating?" I crossed my arms over my chest and stared at her with an amusing look on my face.

"What? I'm always hungry," she shrugged her shoulders and continued eating her chicken. I shook my head in amusement and chuckled slightly.

"Are you ready?" I ask her while I watched her washing her hands.

"Yeah, I'm actually waiting for you," she wiped her wet hand off the towel.

"Let's go then," I said and grabbed my car keys, and walked out of the door.

We got to the car and started driving towards Khalil's house. Once we got there my jaw dropped. "Didn't he say it was a small party?" I asked Aaliyah and turned my head to her.

"I guess the people who he invited, brought other friends," she shrugged her shoulders. I just nodded and then opened the car door. I got out of the car while looking at the house.

We both then walked up to the house and already were greeted by a few familiar faces. When we got inside, a gush of alcohol and sweat hit my face which made me scrunch my nose.