|𝟎𝟎𝟗.|

-------
Exothermic - Faouzia

-------❦Exothermic - Faouzia❦

-------

I WOKE UP with a bright light shining on my face. I put my hand in front of my face to cover the bright light. When I tried to pull myself up I felt my head hurt. ''What happened?'' I mumbled to myself.

I slowly stood up and noticed I still had my clothes on. I made my way to my bathroom and when I got in the first thing I did was look at myself in the mirror.

''Oh my God,'' I almost had a heart attack. I look like a witch. My hair was all over the place and my mascara was smushed all around my eyes. And that's when it hit me.

Party

Bathroom

McCarthy

Him touching me

Axel

And black

My eyes widened and I gulped. Just the thought of what happened made me wanna crawl down in a corner and cry.

All the memories that I once had came back. I never talked to anyone about what happened four years ago except my Mom, my brother, my Therapist, and my friends. Even though I never told the girl the whole story because I was too afraid to tell them everything. The same goes for my Dad. I never told them that he was murdered. I told them that he died in a car accident and that I was in the car with him.

They believed me and didn't ask any questions.

I know, I'm a bad friend. They told me everything about themselves and I lied about my past. I just was too afraid. I mean it took me six months just to trust them with what happened even if I didn't tell the truth it still was hard for me.

I can't even think about it without crying.

A knocking on the door brought me back to reality. I opened the bathroom door and asked ''Who is it?''

''It's me. Nova,'' Nova said. I walked up to the door and opened it for her. She gave me a shy smile and came in. She closed the door and I sat on my bed. She sat beside me. ''How are you feeling?'' she asked me.

''I know what happened,'' I mumbled. She nodded. ''Do you wanna talk about it?'' she asked me and I shook my head. ''I just wanna be alone and shower,'' I said and she nodded again.

''I will be downstairs if you need me. Aaliyah left a few minets ago. She will be back in a few hours,'' I shook my head. ''No, please. I just wanna be alone. You can go too, I will be fine,'' I said and she sighed.

''Okay, call us if you need anything,'' I nodded.

She said bye and left my room. When I heard the front door open and close I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

While showering I scrubbed all the dirty feeling of me making some parts of my body red. I sat in the shower and started thinking. I felt dirty. I felt used. I just wanna stay in the shower and get off this dirty feeling of me.

I'm disappointed in myself. I let it happen once more. If I just had the strength to push him away and get the help I wouldn't feel this right now. But I was weak. I couldn't do anything.

''Isabella?'' I heard my brother's voice call me from the other side of the bathroom door. ''Yeah?'' I mumbled loud enough so that he can hear me. ''Are you okay?''

Am I okay?

No. I'm not.

''Yes,'' I lied because I don't want him to worry about me. ''Bella, it's okay to not feel okay. What happened yesterday isn't your fault,'' he explained and I shook my head. ''But it is,'' I muttered for myself.

''Do you wanna talk about it?'' he asked me. ''No,'' I said.

''Okay, I will be downstairs if you need me. Mom will be here soon. I didn't tell her anything. You might wanna consider telling her,'' he suggested. I didn't say anything because I didn't have anything left to say. I assume he left because I didn't hear him anymore.

I sighed and turned off the water and got out of the shower. I put on some comfy clothes and got out of the bathroom. I decided to chill in my room for the rest of the day.

I actually had planned to fix my bike this weekend but I think I'll stay in bed and read or watch Netflix.

After a few hours, I got a message. I picked up my phone and saw an unknown number.

Unknown: Hey are you okay?

Me: Who are you?

Unknown: Sorry, it's me, Axel.

Me: How did you get my number?

Unknown: I got my ways. Anyway, I just wanted to check on you and see if you're okay.

Me: I'm okay. Thanks.

Unknown: No problem.

I changed his name to Annoying Casanova.

That brought a little smile to my face. And that smile made me feel better.

Vote & Comment🖤
Short Chapter sorry🥺