|𝟎𝟔𝟕.|

-------
Take It- PXTN

-------A few hours after Axel left

-------
A few hours after Axel left

"BELLA!" I heard Aaliyah scream while I was preparing the sneaks for us. Axel left a few hours ago after he brought me to the safe house which I have no idea where it is because he made so many turns to so many streets.

The girls came a few minutes ago because we planned a lady's night for us. I told them to be here at 4 pm and they came at 6 pm. Their excuse was that the driver was an old man even though he was in his mid 30's.

Anyways, I still am so sore from the morning. But I enjoyed every second of it. Axel knows how to make me feel comfortable and I love him for that.

"What?" I shouted from the kitchen. "Can you get me the chips?" she shouted from the living room and I opened up the cabin and grabbed the chips. I poured them into a big bowl and left the kitchen with the bowl and some other snacks in my hand.

Once I got to the living room, I saw that the girls had made themselves comfortable by scattering pillows on the floor.

I placed the food on the table that was beside us and sat down next to Nova. Nova started the movie that they got ready for us but I couldn't focus on it because my thoughts went to Axel and the mission.

I'm worried that something would happen and that he'll get injured. I knew being worried doesn't help him at but I just can't stop.

I was too focused on my thoughts that I didn't hear Nova call me.

"Bella? Are you okay?" she whispered and I had to be honest I wasn't. So I shook my head.

"Is it because of Axel?" she whispered and I nodded. I knew she was also worried about Jordan since he is with Axel.

"Jordan told me before he left that he loves me," she whispered, and my eyes widened.

They haven't confessed their feeling to each other yet?

"I didn't know what to say so I just stayed silent. I'm scared that he overthinks and doesn't focus on the mission," she explained.

"I'm sure that he'll be fine," I gave her a tight smile, and she nodded.

We continued watching the film while I tried to focus on it.

After a while, I heard something from the back door. I furrowed my brows and assumed it was the guards that were outside.

I noticed that the bowl of chips was empty so I decided to get some more. I got to the kitchen and grabbed the chips bag that was laying on the counter. I poured some chips into the bowl and placed it back down.