|𝟎𝟏𝟖.|

-------
Ser Bichote - Bad Bunny

-------❦Ser Bichote - Bad Bunny❦

-------

FUCK! Why did I tell her that?

'I couldn't help myself ' Who the fuck says that to a girl? Who? Well, apparently me.

Why didn't I just shut my mouth? God, I hate myself for that.

I walked back inside and saw the boys still playing video games. I went to them and joined them but without playing the game. I just watched.

''What's up with you?'' Damien my little brother asked me. I turned my head towards him and saw all of them staring at me

''Nothing,'' I said monotonously.

After a few minutes, I decided to go to my room and try to sleep. I stood up and said ''I'm heading to my room. Alessio, you and Isabella will be staying here for the next few days. So, if you need clothes I can bring you home tomorrow and we can get some stuff for you,'' he furrowed his brows but didn't ask any questions.

He shrugged his shoulders. ''Okay,'' he said and continued playing.

I went upstairs and then to my room. I changed into some sweatpants and didn't even bother to put on a shirt.

I went to bed and tried to sleep but I couldn't because my mind drifted to the girl that was next to my room.

I've known her for two weeks and she's already messing with my head. I always had this weird feeling whenever she is beside me or someone says her name. It's like I'm drawn to her. It's so weird.

I tried to ignore that feeling but it's impossible because now I have to help her and get her out of this situation that I brought her in. I should have listened to my gut and never talked to her but something in me wanted to know her better.

I also kind of had this urge to protect her and that's even weirder. And now with Demitri on her back, I want to protect her even more. I don't want her to get hurt.

My Mom told me to get her out of this and to protect her because she knows her mother really well and she really likes Isabella. My Mom even told me to get her to sleep here and that's what I did. And I kind of want her near me.

God, this girl is messing with my head in many different ways that I can not explain. And I got to admit. Isabella is very beautiful. No, she is breathtaking.

The worst part about this is she doesn't know how beautiful she is. I can see she is broken and messed up like I am. She's been through so many things and I can see it. I don't know what happened but I want her to trust me. When she told me that she has trust issues I kind of felt sad. I want her to trust me. I want her to open up to me. I want her to tell me what happened.