|𝟎𝟓𝟓.|

-------
Venom - Eminem

-------❦Venom - Eminem❦

-------

''ARE you ready?'' I asked Vera who was getting ready for her mission. We're standing within the borders of the Russian's hideout in the forest.

Vera never told us that she had a mole in there. She said she forgot about him. But she talked to him and he confirmed the location that we found.

Once we got that confirmed, we hopped on the plane and flown to Russia. We stayed in a safe house for two days and planned how we get Isabella out of there

We decided to go with Vera's plan and let her go in first. She can kill more people and also faster when she goes in alone.

And if she dies first I wouldn't care.

''Yes, I'm just waiting for you guys to let me in,'' she said and loaded the gun in her hands.

''Go now before it's too late,'' Stephano said who was standing beside me. I tried to get to know him better the last few weeks and I still have no idea how I should feel about him.

Vera nodded and walked into the forest.

''I hope she finds her,'' Enzo said.

-------

-------

I made my way to the building that should be around here. Well, that's what the tracker said that I had on my phone. I told Nico to place a tracker down on the building so that I can find it. Nico is the mole that I had in the Russian Mafia. I have my moles everywhere in every single Mafia.

After a while of walking into the forest, I saw lights from afar. It's weird that Dimitri didn't secure the whole forest with guards or snipers.

I hid behind the bushes and that's when I saw five guards talking outside of the building. I barely hear what they were saying so I needed to go further up to them.