|𝟎𝟑𝟒.|

-------
Naked - Ella Mia

-------❦Naked - Ella Mia❦

-------

IT'S been three weeks since Axel said that he is falling for me and that I told him that I'm falling too. Also, my Mom came out of the hospital and moved into the new house with Alessio. She was sad that I wasn't moving in with her but accepted it later.

I moved in with Axel and it has been amazing ever since.

The school work has been really stressing me out lately and you can see it in my practice. The applications for the Nationals are in more than a month and I still can't do some moves that are tricky for me. Coach Brown has been trying to help me with them but she can't train me and Jackie at the same time on different hours.

Speaking of Jackie. She tried to talk to me but I ignored her. I just can't look into her eyes. If I do I will see his eyes and what he did to me.

I was still in bed with Axel laying beside me. He was still sleeping.

I stared at him for the last few minutes and I noticed he has a lot of tattoos on his body. His left arm is covered in tattoos and his chest has a few of them.

I moved my hand to his chest tattoo. It was connected with his sleeve tattoo. A Lion. It was a lion.

I traced the lines with my index finger while he started to move. I stopped so that I don't wake him up. ''Don't stop,'' Axel said with his deeply morning voice.

''Morning,'' I whispered and smiled at him. He slowly opened his eyes and smirked at me. ''Hey,'' he said while wrapping his arm around me and pulling me closer to him.

He pecked my lips and then my forehead. ''How did you sleep?'' he mumbled into my neck and started kissing it up and down.

''Like a baby,'' I answered. ''We should stand up. I have practice,'' I added and he groaned. ''Let's just stay in bed the whole day,'' he said and continued kissing my neck. ''And don't say 'I can't' because I know that you don't have any exams,'' he said and I chuckled.

''But I have practice,'' I smiled and moved my hand to his hair and stroked it. He moaned and that made me smirk.

''Axel, I really have to be at practice,'' I whispered into his ear. He sighed and unwrapped his arm around my waist. ''Thank you,'' I said and pecked his lips.

I stood up from the bed and walked into the bathroom. I did my business and took a shower.

Once I finished getting ready, I went back to the room and got my clothes out of the closet. Axel wasn't in the room so he must be in the kitchen.

I put my clothes on and did my hair.

ISABELLA'S OUTFIT