|𝟎𝟕𝟎.|

-------
Eyes Off You - PRETTYMUCH

-------❦Eyes Off You - PRETTYMUCH❦

-------

I WOKE UP by Isabella moving beside me in our bed.

Seeing her sleep like that, makes me think of all the times she slept next to me with so much peace and safety. Even with her eyes closed, you can clearly see that she has been through so much and how she battled her way through. It always astounded me to see her smile with so much happiness and also so much sadness at the same time. It shows that she fought a fight that no one can comprehend nor see. She build up these wall that she tried to keep up for so long until she decided to let them crumble down. For that, she had to go through so many obstacles, and people who tried to kill her worth but she did it and I was the first person to see her vulnerable side.

Even for myself, I had to go through so much to get where I am now. And of course, I had obstacles and people who tried to tell me how I should do things but at the end of the day, I'm my own person and I can decide whether I want to do this my or someone else's way.

My lifestyle requires me to show no mercy or any type of emotion towards people around me. I grew up in pretty messed-up surroundings. Of course, I had a loving family and amazingly supportive friends but the Mafia life isn't a life you want for a child. But who am I to complain about my life which gave me many opportunities. People are struggling with must worse problems than me.

The Mafia showed me how to turn off my emotions and how to let out my inner monster. I never let anyone near me except for my family. Because if I do let anyone else in my life, it'll destroy them.

But I did let one person in.

And that was the best decision I've ever made in my life.

Isabella has shown me that letting people in is a great way to get the happiness you've always wanted. She showed me that life has more to offer and that living it is the best thing you can do. She showed me that trust is not only a word. She trusted me enough with her past and her body that I swore to myself, I will always cherish her with everything that I have.

She showed me what love is.

Love.

Love was always an overused word. People say it to express their feeling for one another. Others use it to tell their family that they love them.

For me, love was always one-sided. I received love but I never showed love to anyone. I never believed in love itself. It was always a word for me because I never felt that kind of love towards someone who is more than family to me.