|𝟎𝟒𝟑.|

-------
No Time To Die - Billie Eilish

-------❦No Time To Die - Billie Eilish❦

-------

THEY are smart.

But not so smart when they think that they can hide her from me.

I will get her eventually. Maybe not today or tomorrow but soon.

I don't care about her. I just want her because she knows something no one should know. But she somehow found out about the biggest secret that I was hiding from everyone. And some little girl found out about it.

To keep her away from talking, I have to find her and get her to say what she knows. If she tells me what she knows, I will have to kill her and end this immediately. But if she doesn't know anything I might let her live and throw her to the dogs. My men.

She's the key to everything but mostly to him. She will bring him to me and I will kill him once and for all.

I had an eye on her for so long but then the Garcia boy came into the picture and I had another reason to get her. She will tell me everything she knows about them. I will bring the American and Latin American Mafia down once and for all.

A knock came from my office door. "Boss?"

"Voydite," (Come in)

One of my men came in and gave me a nod. I guested him to sit down and he did.

"Did you find anything?" he shook his head. "Then why are you here wasting my time?" I asked angrily while clenching my fists.

"I'm here to let you know that we sent Vera Bianchi to get her," he said and I nodded. He left my office and I sighed.

Vera Bianchi.

The best assassin in the whole world. She killed a lot of people for me and she's very pricey but worth it.

I guess the job is done here. Isabella will arrive soon.

"I'm waiting for you, little De Luca,"

-------
Comfortable - H.E.R.

❦