|𝟎𝟔𝟑.|

-------
You Can Buy Everything - SoMo

-------❦You Can Buy Everything - SoMo❦

Mature Content
-------

YESTERDAY I snuck back into the apartment without the boys noticing it. Once I got back, I went to bed and when I laid down, I kinda felt bad for what I did. I wanted to Axel about it but I remembered what the person said and I just had t keep it for myself.

Right now, I'm in bed with Axel next to me. He came into bed really late at night while I was pretending to sleep. I couldn't sleep because I was worried about today. I can't be with him and help him with everything.

I know he just wants to keep me safe but I want him to be safe too. I can't just sit down and wait for him to come home alive.

He was still sleeping with his arm wrapped around my waist and I felt his breath on the crook of my neck. I was caressing his hair and back with my right hand.

I decided to get up and get ready for the day since I'm staying with the girls. I tried to get his arm off of me but that caused him to groan and tighten his grip on my waist.

''Stop moving,'' he groaned and pulled me closer to him. I smiled and decided to wake him up by teasing him.

I placed small kisses on his head down to his neck. My kisses started to get intense while I sucked on his neck. He was smirking into my neck while moving his hand to my hip and squeezing it once he got there.

I pulled away when I saw he was enjoying it. ''Don't stop,'' he mumbled into my neck and gave my neck a little kiss.

''Wake up,'' I whispered into his ear.

He ignored me and continued sleeping. I sighed and tried to get out of his hold. But he just didn't let me go. ''Where are you going?'' he asked while pulling away from my neck and looking at me.

''I have to get ready,'' I said and moved my hand to his hand which was on my hip to get it off but that didn't work because he moved his hand to my ass and pulled me closer to his chest.

''Nop, we're staying in bed for the day until I have to leave,'' he whispered and started kissing my neck. I giggled when he kissed my ticklish spot.

I knew arguing with him won't help so I just went with it and enjoyed his attention.

He grabbed both of my hips and pinned me onto the bed while he hovered over me. He wasn't wearing anything except for his boxers. I had a t-shirt on that belonged to him and some underwear.

He smashed his lips onto mine while I wrapped my arms over his neck and my legs to his torso. He dipped down between my legs and I felt his erection at my heat. He lifted his one hand to the hem of my shirt and slightly pulled it up so that my stomach was exposed.

He then trailed kisses down to my stomach while his hands traveled up to my body. He lifted the shirt and put his head under it. He then started placing small kisses all over my stomach while I closed my eyes and enjoyed the amazing sensation that was going through my body.