|𝟎𝟓𝟑.|

-------
Surrender - Natalie Taylor

-------❦Surrender - Natalie Taylor❦

-------

IT'S BEEN two fucking weeks and we still haven't found Isabella.

We got more help from the Spanish Mafia but we still have nothing.

Since I found out about Isabella being my cousin, I haven't stopped thinking about her.

I just want to get to know her better and build up a connection between us.

I've already met Alessio. He's really nice and we also talked about Isabella. He told me a little bit more about her and what she's like.

I've known Isabella, for now, I think 3 months, and I already see her as a sister.

The last few days, I got to know Isabella's parents better and they also told me a lot of stories about her and Alessio and go they grew up together.

Right now, I'm with Alessio and the twins because it was my time to watch over them since we all are busy in the Warehouse looking for Isabella.

Vera tried to call Dimitri but he didn't pick up. She tried it multiple times but he never picked up.

My phone started ringing and I saw it was Axel.

I picked up. "Hey what's up? Anything new?" I asked while I watched the boys play Call of Duty.

"Nothing, I just wanted to check up on you since I haven't seen you in two days," he said.

Axel has been working in his own Warehouse last few days with his father and mother and I haven't seen him.

"You already miss me?" I asked with a smirk. "You wish," he chuckled.

"How are you holding up?" I asked because the other day I saw him cry. I never saw Axel cry like never. That was the first time.

"I would be lying if I tell you that I'm okay because I'm most definitely not," he answered, and when he talked his voice sounded very awful.

"Do you wanna meet up?" I asked.

"No, I'm okay. Stay with the boys," he said. "Okay, call if you need anything," I told him.

"I will. Bye," he said and I hung up.

-------