|𝟎𝟑𝟗.|

-------
Say Something - A Great Big World, Christina Aguilera

-------❦Say Something - A Great Big World, Christina Aguilera❦

-------

"HELP! We need help!" I screamed through the hospital.

Nurses came running towards us while I had Bella in my arms. Blood was still gushing out of her stabbing wound. I tried my best to stop the bleeding but it wasn't helpful.

"Sir, we'll have to taker her with us. Please stay here," one of the Nurses said. "Like hell, I will. I will stay with her," I yelled but I got pushed back by a hand. I turned my head and saw Dr. Carter.

"Axel, she'll be fine with us. We will take care of her. Trust me," she tried to calm me down but that just made it worse.

"No, I have to be with her," I said through gritted teeth. I turned my head back to Isabella and saw she was already laying on a bed. The nurses started to inject something through her arm while other nurses tried to stop the bleeding.

"I will have to do surgery on her, Axel. Stay here," Dr. Carter said and I nodded.

Dr. Carter rushed towards Isabella. "Get a surgery room ready," she said and they all left through a bug door.

I took deep breaths to calm me down but it wasn't working. I still had her face in front of me while she was gasping for air. And how she called my name when she tried to talk. She was still trying to laugh it off.

Her smile brought a little smile to my face. But it dropped immediately when I saw the dried blood in my hands. I roughly when through my hair with my hands and took deep breaths.

It was all my fault.

I should have listened to my gut feeling and should have gone with her to the bar. But no I decided to stay back and talk with my uncle and Dad.

It was all my fault.

I shouldn't have taken her with me to the ball. It would have been so much easier for me and her. But no I wanted her with me. And that got her injured.

It was all my fault. Only mine.

I still have no idea who stabbed her but once I find out who it was, I will them in the most painful way. They will not see the brought daylight again.

''I-I-I'm so-sorry," she cried out. "I-I'm br-reaking m-m-my p-romise,'' she chuckled and coughed out her blood right after.

She was trying to fight for her life while she was telling me how sorry she is for breaking her promise. How she tried to chuckle and then coughed right after.