|𝟎𝟓𝟔.|

-------
Stained Glass - Madison Beer

-------❦Stained Glass - Madison Beer❦

-------

''AXEL, you heard Dr. Harrison. She's going to be okay,'' my mother assured while tapping my shoulder.

We're in Isabella's room while I was sitting on the chair and watched as Isabella was sleeping. The Doc said she's going to be okay. The wound on her leg was infected and they had to clean everything. They said that the wound was very deep and she also lost a lot of blood.

She didn't inhale much of the gas but they still had to give her air from a tube.

''Mom, you don't understand she has been in the hospital for the second time and all just because of me. I put her in this danger because I was selfish. I can't lose her,'' I said while holding Isabella's hand.

It's been one day already and I haven't left her side since. Seeing her like this is breaking my heart into million pieces.

Dr. Harrison said she'll wake up soon. She's still unconscious and he said her body needed a break so it shut down. I even asked him if she's in a coma again and he assured me that she isn't.

Enzo stayed with me the whole time. He wanted to be here when she wakes up. We haven't talked much we just stared at Isabella and sometimes checked our phones.

Stephano and Jacqueline came too. I still don't know how to feel about Stephano. He just appeared and think everything will be fine again. But that doesn't work like that.

He left Isabella.

She thought he died in front of her. She's still carrying this trauma with her. He can't just come and say 'I'm sorry for leaving but I had to' that doesn't work like that. I'm already scared of Isabella's reaction.

Of course, she will be shocked, angry and sad at the same time but I don't think she'll be happy. I know her too well.

''You won't lose her Axel. She's just unconscious she will wake up. She just needs time,'' My mom explained and I sighed.

''Did Dimitri talk?'' I asked while titling my phone to the side. I didn't have the chance to go and pay him a visit but I will and when I do, I will kill him right there and then.

But first I want answers.

''We tried to get him to talk but it didn't work. Your father suggested to let Vera in and torture the answers out of him,'' she explained and I nodded.

''Let her in. I want her to do it,'' I said.

''Okay, I will go now. But I will keep you updated on him,'' she said and kissed the top of my head.

''And don't forget to hydrate. And sleep for a little bit,'' she said. ''Bye, Enzo,'' she gave him a kiss on his head and left the room.

''Don't worry. She'll wake up,'' Enzo spoke.