|𝟎𝟗𝟓.|

-------
Está Dañada- Ivan Cornejo

-------❦Está Dañada- Ivan Cornejo❦

-------

''HEY MOM,'' I mumbled into the phone. I was laying in Aaliyah's bed while she was downstairs. I decided to call my Mom and talk to her since I haven't done that in a while.

''Hey, baby girl, how are you?'' I could already hear the empathy in her voice. I sighed and cuddled myself deeper into the pillow.

''I'm fine, Mom,'' I wasn't but I had to lie so that she wouldn't get worried. But she knows that I wasn't.

''Isabella, I know you aren't fine. Talk to me,'' she said.

''Mom, I will be fine once I'm in Italy with you. I don't wanna talk about it,'' I said and sighed again.

''Okay, I know you, Bella. Once you're ready to talk, I'm just one phone call away,'' she assured.

''I love you,''

''I love you too, baby girl,'' I hung up the phone and buried my face into the pillow.

A few weeks have passed since the party and I still keep thinking about it. I can not get Axel's face out of my head which makes everything a hundred times worst.

The day after the party I went to school with the biggest headache that I ever had and with swollen eyes because I have cried the whole night. Aaliyah was a big help that night. She stayed up with me and calmed me down.

I sometimes think that I'm a burden for Aaliyah because she barely has time for herself. She's always with me and I feel like I'm going on her nerves.

She helped me get things off my mind by going to the rink with me or doing things we both liked. Through her, I started skating again which was hard for me to do since I lost The Nationals.

Coach Brown understood what happened after I explained to her my situation. She said I should take my time and focus on myself.

I know it'll take a lot of time to heal and to understand why everything that is happening to me is happening. But I can definitely say that I'm on the right way.

Anyway, in one month we are going to graduate and I'm going to move to Italy after graduation. I have mixed feelings about leaving New York and moving to Italy but I will make the best out of it.

In a few days, we are going to have our exams which Aaliyah and I studied for the last few days.

I've talked to Alessio a few days ago and told him what happened. He already knew what was going on and decided to leave the apartment he shared with the twins. He moved in with Enzo.

Enzo also offered me to move to his apartment but I declined his offer because I knew he'll see Axel and Axel will visit him.

Speaking of Axel, I haven't seen him around the school for a while anymore. It's not just him I didn't see in school anymore. I haven't seen the boys in weeks except for Enzo. I don't know what happened but I guess it has something to do with the Mafia.

''I hate them,'' Aaliyah came into the room and then slammed the door shut. I quickly sat up and looked at her confused.

''What happened?'' I asked.

''My parents happened,'' she groaned and sat down on the bed edge. ''They don't understand me,'' she started and then rested her head in her hands while resting her arms on her knees.

I got up and sat beside her. I then wrapped my arm over her shoulder and brought her closer to me. That's when I heard her sob into her hands.

''It feels like they already have a life for me planned,'' she cried. ''I just wanna live my life. I don't want to live the life they have planned for me,'' she explained.

''I just wish they would understand me and what I want,'' she cried. To calm her down I rubbed her back up and down like she did when I cried.

''They will eventually understand you because you're their daughter. They can't change you or your life. You are the only person who makes decisions for your own life,'' I said and hugged her tightly.

''Thank you, Bella,'' she whispered and wiped her tears away.

''As you said, I'm always going to be here for you,'' I smiled and kissed the top of her head.

I woke up in the middle of the night by my phone ringing. I rubbed my eyes and then grabbed my phone to see who is texting me. The light of the phone made me shut my eye because it hurt.

I let my eyes adjust to the light and then open them. I looked at the screen and saw it was the Unknown Number again.

I knew who it was.

Unknown:
No mountain, nor sea, no thing of this world could keep us apart, because this is not my world...
you are. (Author: Unknown)
That's how I feel about you, Isabella. I want you to know that even when we are far apart, I will still find a way to you.

A gush of cold air went through my body while I stared down at my phone. I knew he was weird but now I know he's a psychopath.

What's more terrifying is that I don't have anyone to talk to about this. Yes, I have Aaliyah but she won't know what to do about it.

I don't know if I can trust Enzo at the moment and my parents are far away.

The only thing that I can do is wait for my graduation and then move to Italy.

Where it's safe for me.

Even if I don't want to go.

Vote & Comment🖤