|𝟎𝟐𝟐.|

-------
Into Your Arms - Witt Lowry ft. Ava Max

 Ava Max❦

-------

WE left the house after a few minutes and went to the car. It's still shocking for me to see that someone broke into my house and destroyed everything. Whoever did this knew I was not at home.

I looked straight at the street in front of me and played with my fingers because that's what I always do when I feel nervous, scared, or anxious.

What did I have to do with this?

Why are they after me?

What did I do?

Those were a few questions that went through my mind since I left the house and got into the car. Axel and I didn't talk. We just sat there and sunk into our own thoughts.

But something was still bothering me.

Who are those people? Are they a secret organization or a gang? And what has Axel to do with them?

I slowly turned my head to the left to the site so that I can ask Axel about the people who broke into my house but once I turned my head, he was already staring at me.

''Are you okay?'' he mumbled and I slowly and shyly nodded.

''Who are these people, Axel?'' I boldly asked but he just turned his head back forward and ignored the question.

''Axel?'' I mumbled.

''I can't tell you. If I do, you might get in much more danger,'' he explained and I shook my head.

''Axel, I think I'm already in this mess so you might as well tell me who these people are and why are they after me?'' I said sternly.

''I can't,'' he said and I scoffed.

''Why? Why can't you tell me? Don't you think I should know who is after me? I mean, they want me, so I might as well know who wants me,'' I said but a little bit louder.

He ignored me. He didn't say anything he just stared at the street in front of him and ignored my stare.

I scoffed and opened the door of the car. I closed the door and walked away.

''Isabella, where the fuck are you going?'' he yelled after me. I ignored him like he did a few minutes ago with me.

I was pulled back by him. He turned me around and stared at me.

"What do you want?" I said with my fist clenched. I stared up at him. He looked pissed and not in the mood to argue.

He leaned forward to my ear and tucked one of my hair strands behind my ear and whispered "You,"

I didn't have any time to respond because he smashed his lips onto mine.

I was taken aback by his action. He moved his lips but I didn't because I was shocked. I didn't know what to do. He moved his hands to my waist and tightened his grip there.