|𝟎𝟕𝟒.|

-------
Hard 2 Face Reality - Poo Bear, Justin Bieber, Jay Electronica

-------❦Hard 2 Face Reality - Poo Bear, Justin Bieber, Jay Electronica❦

-------

ONE WEEK has passed by since I got out of surgery. And it's been three days since I got out of the hospital.

Everyone is telling me to rest but I need to find Sila. If he is out there, then there is a possible way that he'll get his revenge and I don't want to sit and wait for that to happen.

Right now, I'm on my way to our prisoner that shot me. He hasn't talked at all since he got imprisoned a week ago. But that will change because he hasn't talked with me yet.

"Boss," a guarded that was watching over the men in the cell, greeted me with a respectful nod.

"Did he say anything?" I asked the guard. "No, he didn't," he answered.

"Okay, you can go now," he gave me a nod and walked away. Once the door of the basement closed, I opened the cell and went in. The room was dark but through the darkness, you could see a man's silhouette sitting on a chair. His head was hanging low. His arms and legs were thighed up on the chair.

"So, you're alive?" he asked

I ignored him.

"Do you want to talk now?" I asked him in Spanish since he doesn't speak English.

He started chuckling. "I won't talk to a traitor," he answered with a raspy voice but still had a smirk on his face.

I grabbed the chair that was in the corner of the room and sat down right in front of him.

I sighed. "The only traitor here is you,"

"Talk before I chose something to do that will make you talk," I threatened.

He chuckled again while shaking his head. "Are you sure you want to threaten me after what I did? The same thing could happen to your cute girlfriend. What's her name again? Isabella," I stood up and punched him right in his face.

I grabbed him by his collar and pulled him closer to me. "Say her name one more time and I will cut your dick off,"

He chuckled. "I will die anyway, so better do it now because I won't talk," he smirked and I let go of him.

"Let's see about that," I smirked too and walked out of the room.

The guard came back. "Stay here. I will come back with someone who'll get him to talk," he nodded and I walked out of the basement.