|𝟎𝟕𝟖.|

--------
Body - Rosenfeld

--------❦Body - Rosenfeld❦

Mature Content
-------

"FUCKING asshole," I mumbled to myself whilst I was in bed with Isabella who was sleeping next to me.

It's been a few days since we went to my grandma's dinner and I couldn't stop thinking about what Ricardo told me when I went outside to confront him about what he said to Isabella.

"What was that about? Huh?" I was livid. Who the fuck does he think he is to flirt with my girlfriend and to tell her that I'm dangerous.

"What? Did I hit a nerve? Come on bro. She's just another hoe that you'll dump soon," he puffed out the smoke from his mouth while smirking.

"What did you just call her? I dare you to repeat it!" I angrily said through gritted teeth. His lips curved into a bigger smirk while he turned his body towards me.

"I said... That she's another hoe that you'll dump soon," I clenched my fists and punched him in his nose.

He stumbled back and fell down on the ground while I hovered over him. I grabbed him by his collar and punched his face with my right fist over and over again.

He groaned in pain while I felt someone tugging me away from him. I turned around and was met with Isabella's face who was standing in front of me with a worried expression on her face.

My family ran outside towards the scene and some of them helped Ricardo up. "What happened?" my grandma asked. I still was looking at Isabella while I was breathing heavily in and out.

"He punched me for no reason," I growled and turned around while taking a few steps closer to him but Isabella stopped me.

"Axel..." Isabella whispered with her hands clenching on my shirt. I took a deep breath and calmed myself down.

"If ever see you talking or looking at Isabella again, I will kill you!" I threatened.

"You are going to kill family?" he smiled.

"You. You aren't family and that since a long time," I stated.

I grabbed Isabella's hand and dragged her inside. While walking back in, Ricardo spoke again.

"See angle. He's dangerous,"

I've been so stressed because of it.

I never had a good relationship with Ricardo. And that will never change. He always was jealous of me for getting the leader position. At the beginning of our training in the assassin academy, we both went to including Enzo, we had a good friendship but that changed when he started doing everything as if it was a competition. He thought if he can prove my father wrong, he'll get the position as the Don of the American and Latin America Mafia but my father told him that I'm his heir and only the heirs can have that position. I guess it didn't get through his head because he's still acting like a child when it comes to that.