|𝟎𝟎𝟕.|

-------
You Don't Even Know Me - Faouzia

-------❦You Don't Even Know Me - Faouzia❦

TW: Sexual Assault / Mention of Rape

-------

EVERYTHING went so fast. He pinned me against the wall and came closer with his face. He roughly grabbed my hips and slammed them to the wall. He tightened the grip on them. It felt like he was breaking my hips with his bare hands.

''Don't scream. No one will hear you,'' he whispered into my ear with his deep voice. I winced at his sudden tone.

''Please, stop,'' I begged.

''Shut the fuck up,'' he whispered-yelled.

It's happening all over again. Everything is happening all over again.

His touch

His words

His anger

Everything

I felt his hand travel down my shirt. That's when I couldn't hold the tears anymore. I just couldn't. The tears came running down my face like a waterfall.

''We are going to have a lot of fun,'' he whispered.

I started sobbing and begging him to stop. Like I did with him years ago.

I couldn't move. It felt like I was paralyzed. I couldn't push him away. I was weak. I act like I'm strong and tough but in reality I'm weak.

I was always weak.

''I think not,'' I heard another deep voice but it was too dark for me to see or make out his outline.

McCarthy got yanked away from me. I let my back slide down the wall until my butt hit the cold floor.

I pulled my legs closer to me and placed my forehead on my knees and started crying. In the background, I heard a lot of groans and punches.

After a while, the loud noises stopped and I heard heavy breathing. I didn't bother to look up because right now was too scared.

''Hey, are you okay?'' a deep voice asked me. His sudden touch startled me and I looked up. My eyes widened.

''Axel,'' I whispered. He started talking to me but I couldn't make out what he was saying because everything went black.