|𝟎𝟎𝟓.|

--------
Coaster - Khalid

--------❦Coaster - Khalid❦

------

FINALLY, school is over and I'm on my way to my locker.

Throughout the day, Axel made sure that I will regret what I've said to him.

But I didn't care.

Anyway, as I said I'm on my way to my locker so that I can get my stuff when I heard someone yelling. I furrowed my brows thinking it's probably someone getting scolded. I shrugged my shoulders and got my stuff from my locker.

I walked up to the exit of the school when I saw a few guys surrounding a kid. One of them held the kid on his collar.

"I told you not to look at me," the guy yelled.

Deciding whether I should go or leave, I decided to go and help him.

I walked up to them.

That's when I saw the guy was Austin McCarthy and his minions. The football Captain. I hate that guy.

"Hey, McCarthy! Don't you have nothing better to do than bully a poor kid?" I said loud enough so that he could hear me.
He and his minions turned their heads towards me and narrowed their eyes at me.

"What do you want?" McCarthy asked me. I rolled my eyes.

"I want a lot of things but right now I want you to get your dirty hands off this kid before I kick your ugly ass," I threatened.

They started to look at each other and then busted out into laughter.

"You? You wanna kick my ass? You? A little girl who doesn't even know how to fight?" he laughed.

"Who said that I can't fight? I don't remember telling you whether I can fight or not. So, you better shut your mouth or else," I said with clenched fists.

"Or else what?" he said and let go of the kid. He and his minions turned their attention to me and forget about the kid. The kid started to back off.

"Let me show you," I said and walked towards them. As I took a few steps further, McCarthy started to walk towards me while his minion's stayed where they were standing.

I stopped walking and looked McCarthy dead in the eye and smirked. "Show me. Or are you a little pussy?" he provoked.

He smirked and started to walk away but I grabbed his biceps and punch him right on his jaw. He stumbled back.