|𝟎𝟐𝟓.|

-------
Location - Khalid

-------❦Location - Khalid❦

-------

COME ON! Two more minutes.

''What's going on with you?'' Tristen who is sitting next to me asked while I was shaking my leg up and down in impatience. I turned my head. ''Nothing,'' I replied.

''He is waiting for the bell to ring so he could go to Bella. He hasn't seen her since yesterday,'' Jordan said who was sitting in front of us with Enzo.

I was in class with these three idiots while I was waiting for the bell. I haven't seen Isabella since yesterday and I can't stand it. I need to see her.

It's been three weeks since our date and we had two other ones too. I brought her to The Long Island Aquarium in New York for the second date and the third date was an empty rink. We kind of broke in and had to run away from Security but it was worth it.

''This man is whipped,'' Enzo smirked. I ignored them and waited for the bell. I knew she was one floor up from me. That gives me enough time to run to her locker and catch her before she leaves.

Once the bell rang I ran out of the room and ran to her locker. I reached her locker and saw she wasn't there yet. I leaned on her locker and waited for her.

After a few minutes, I saw her come down the stairs.

She looked beautiful like she always does. But that dress she had on made her look so cute. It showed her beautiful body. The only problem with that dress is that too many horny boys are staring at her. And I hate when other boys look at her.

ISABELLA'S OUTFIT

Once she looked up and saw me a smile grew on her beautiful face and came walking towards me

''Hey,'' she said and I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her towards me. I placed my hand on her cheek and kissed her soft and plump lips. Her lips are like a drug that I can't get enough of. She tastes like cherry.