|𝟎𝟐𝟎.|

-------
Head in the Clouds (Remix) - Naïka, TeaMarr

-------❦Head in the Clouds (Remix) - Naïka, TeaMarr❦

-------

''DID you find them?'' I asked Enzo who was sitting in our office. It's been two since that incident on the highway. Isabella's idea was genius. she saved our lives that night.

Last two weeks, Isabella has been staying in my house until her Mom comes back. And today is the day. Her Mom is coming back. I tried to stay near her whenever I could but sometimes I had to go and help my Dad and I couldn't take her with me so I trusted Jordan to stay with her.

I got to admit, I don't like how close Isabella and Jordan are. They are laughing and talking to each other even when I'm with her and I don't like it.

''No, it's like they finished in thin air,'' he said while hacking the security cameras. After the attempted attack, they tried to break into our Warehouse. But failed.

''It's pointless. They didn't steal anything nor hack something,'' I said and started walking out of the office.

''What are you going to do about Isabella? They still can attack her when she leaves your place,'' Enzo said while walking behind me.

''I know. And I know know what to do. I told her to stay but she told me she doesn't wanna leave her Mom alone. So I suggested bringing her Mom to my place but again said no,'' I said while running my hand roughly through my hair in frustration.

''Do you like her?'' he smirked.

''No, I don't like her like that. I just want her safe because she is in the mess because of me,'' I explained. He chuckled. ''Yeah, right,'' he mumbled under his breath but I heard him.

We walked into the main hall and saw my Mom was there. She and my Dad were in Mexico for the last three weeks handling some businesses there.

''Mom,'' I called her and she turned around with a big smile on her face.

''Hey, Mi Hijo,'' she said and walked up to me with her arms wide open. I embraced her and hugged her tightly. ''I missed you,'' she mumbled into my chest. I was taller than my Mom. She's the same height as Bella. I smile just thinking of her.

''I missed you too, Mom,'' I admitted and kissed the top of her head. I pulled her out of my hug and asked ''Where is Dad?'' I looked out for him but didn't see him anywhere.

''He is in his office with your Uncle Xander,'' she said and I nodded. ''Uncle Xander is here?'' I asked with a huge grin on my face. My Uncle Xander is the best. He was my best friend throughout my childhood. If my Dad didn't understand me I went to Uncle and he knew what to do to bring me back to smile.

''Yes, he is here,'' she said and I nodded.

I went to my Dad's office and knocked on the door. Once I heard 'Come in' I went in and closed the door behind me. I saw my Dad sitting in his chair while Uncle Xander was sitting in the chair in front of him with the back facing me.