|𝟎𝟕𝟕.|

-------
Me Necesita - PRETTYMUCH, CNCO

-------❦Me Necesita - PRETTYMUCH, CNCO❦

-------

A FEW DAYS have passed since Axel and I started the bet and let me tell you it shows that it's the hardest thing to do. It also shows how fucking horny I am. I almost don't recognize myself.

I don't know how Axel feels about this whole bet because he has been acting pretty normal to me. He teases me sometimes by slapping my ass or flirting with me which turns me on immediately.

Yesterday was the last day of school and now we have a winter break. That means Axel and I are going to Puerto Rico which I'm excited about. I've also found out that my brother is joining us on this trip since he's living with the twins and the twins are coming with us.

Anyways, I'm currently getting ready because we are leaving for the airport in a few minutes. Axel is... I don't even know and I don't care because I know for sure if he's here with me he would tease the fuck out of me.

"Baby, have you seen my phone?" I heard Axel ask from the living room. I turned around from the mirror and looked around the room for his phone and found it on the nightstand next to our bed. I went and grabbed it.

"Yeah, here in the room," I said and then I heard footsteps coming towards me. He came in while taking off his shirt. I knew what he was doing.

Fucking asshole

"Here," I said and didn't even make eye contact with him and continued doing my eyeliner. He took the phone and scoffed.

He then walked behind me and pushed himself right up on my ass while acting to take something beside me. I gulped and he smirked at my reaction.

"I know what you're doing," I said with much confidence. He raised a brow and smiled. "Do you really?" he teased while moving his hands to my waist.

I turned around because I was done with my eyeliner. "Yes, and it's not working," I walked past him and went to the bathroom to grab my stuff. He followed me into the bathroom and leaned himself on the door frame.

"Are you sure? Because I saw how you stared at me this morning when I got out of the shower naked and then into the bedroom where you were sitting," he came closer to me and walked behind me again.

I moved away when he leaned down to place kisses on my bare shoulder.

I heard him sigh when I got out of the bathroom and then to the living room where I had my suitcase.