|𝟎𝟖𝟖.|

-------
Sweet Creature - Harry Styles

-------❦Sweet Creature - Harry Styles❦

-------

I MOVED my hand up to her waist and squeezed her hip with my other hand. She sighed when I sucked on her skin. "We should stop," Bella whispered into my ear. I smirked and continued kissing her neck.

In response, I got a moan out of her. "Do you really wanna stop?" I mumbled against her skin while she moved her hands up to my biceps.

"No..." she sighed. I smirked and continued prepping small kisses up to her neck and then to her jaw.

I hovered over her lips and stared at them. I moved my eyes up to her already red cheeks and leaned in to kiss them.

I pushed myself off of her and smirked down where she was laying. "Yeah, you're right. We should stop," I said and walked away.

I heard her groan when I walked into the bedroom.

After a long ass make-out session in the living room, we decided to get ready because we didn't do much today since were too occupied by sucking our faces off.

The last few weeks were really stressful for me since we got more letters from Sila and the Cartels, threatening us and my family. I still had the prisoner locked in the basement of the Warehouse.

He wasn't very talkative nor helpful but we will eventually get our answers.

I saw how Bella walked into our closet to grab some clothes while I checked my phone. I got a few missed calls from my Dad and my brothers so I decided to call him Domenic.

"Hey, why did you-"

"Mom is in labor. Our baby sister is coming," he rambled and my eyes widened.

I hung up. "Baby," I called Isabella and she came out while putting on a hoody of mine.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"We have to get to the hospital. My mom is in labor," I blurted out, still shocked by the news.

I saw how her mouth was moving but I couldn't understand a thing because I was still progressing the news.

"Axel!" Bella called and noticed she was standing right in front of me while shaking my shoulders. "We have to go," she ordered and I slowly nodded.

I grabbed a black hoody and put it on. Then I grabbed my keys and followed Isabella out to the car.

We got in and immediately started driving to the hospital. I didn't care that I was driving over the limits the only thing that was on my mind was my little sister that was about to meet the world.