|𝟎𝟑𝟔.|

--------
Familia - Nicki Minaj, Anuel AA, Bantu

--------❦Familia - Nicki Minaj, Anuel AA, Bantu❦

-------

''I'M SO DONE'' I yelled at everyone in the Warehouse. ''I'm sick and tired of Dimitri threatening my girl. I want all of them dead,'' I yelled and punched the table which was beside me.

''I want every CCTV footage around the apartment and the streets near the apartment. I want to find them before they can attack her or my family,'' I yelled again and everyone nodded.

Everyone started the work while the boys stayed with me. ''How is Isabella doing with the whole situation?'' Enzo asked while they all sat down on the couch.

''She's trying her hardest not to show that she's scared but she is and she can't hide it from me,'' I said while going through my hair with my hands.

''Of course, she's scared. I would too if I wasn't in the Mafia,'' Tristen said.

I sighed and started thinking about her. Before I came to the Warehouse I brought Isabella to my parent's house. She's with my Mom, her Mom, and Aunty Mia.

Tomorrow is the ball and I'm thinking of not taking her because I'm too scared something would happen there. I just want her to be safe and not in danger but that is impossible because my whole life is dangerous. And I brought her into this life.

"Did you increase the security guards for tomorrow?" Jordan asked which brought me back to reality.

I nodded. "I have over 40 men all over the premises and more will come once everyone is inside. If the Russians try to attack us we will know in no time," I assured and they all nodded.

"I was actually thinking of not taking Bella to the Ball tomorrow," I admitted. "No, take her. She's been really stressed lately and she needs this," Jordan said. "Nova told me she has been stressing about the Nationals and schoolwork. And now the Russians too. She needs this," he added and I furrowed my brows.

"She never told me that she's stressed about that. She didn't seem stressed," I said.

"Yeah, because your head is somewhere else. You're trying to get the Russians off of her back that you forgot to look after her and her problems," Enzo said and I sighed.

I'm the worst boyfriend.

"I will be right back," I stood up and walked out to the hallway. I pulled out my phone and dialed Isabella's phone number.

"Axel? Is everything okay?" her beautiful voice made me relax.

"Hey, baby. Yes, everything is fine I just wanted to hear your voice," I said and smirked.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Well, I'm here with your Mom and Auntie while my Mom tells them about my embarrassing childhood," I chuckled in amusement.