|𝟎𝟗𝟗. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮 & 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤|

-------

-------

Hi guys!❤️

I would like to thank you all for reading HEAL ME and going through this roller coaster of emotion with me. I remember planning this book totally different from where it ended now. It had a different ending where Bella and Axel go to college together and have an amazing life but then I remembered that I won't get this amazing life, that's why I had to make it miserable for them. Hahaha that's a joke *cough* no it's not * cough*

Anyway, I hope you liked reading this story and are excited to read the second book of Isabella's and Axel's story

Again thank you so so so much for reading HEAL ME and my other stories 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 & 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐄.
I've never thought anyone would ever read my stories because of my bad English and grammar. But I see that a lot of people voted and commented on the Chapters.

Especially one person...

simpforharry26  was always the first person to vote and comment on every Chapter of 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄, 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐄, and HEAL ME. She commented on all these funny, nice, and serious scenes and every single comment made me happy. Thank you so much Nanie for supporting me. You always encourage me to write when I see your comments. Again, Thank you❤️

Thank you to all the other people who voted and commented on HEAL ME. Y'all make me so happy❤️

With that being said, this is the end of HEAL ME and the beginning of...

-------
This is an extended Description. This all won't fit in the story's description.

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:

Isabella moved to Italy with her best friend Aaliyah which was the best decision she has made for the longest time. She became a doctor and also won the Olympics in Figure Skating as a member of the Italian Olympic team.

She wanted a new start from all that happened and that was what she got until everything changed when her ex-boyfriend, Axel Garcia came walking back into her life. But that's not the only thing he brought into her life.

He's now the Don of the American and Latin American Mafia like he always wanted to be. He's known for being ruthless and emotionless. For him changed so much after he went to war with the Cartels and the Russians.

Everything was perfect but something was missing, that something was living in Italy far away from him and doesn't want anything to do with him after what he did.

Axel knew he wanted Isabella back and he also knew he will get her back no matter what. He'll do anything to get her back. The only problem was the arranged marriage he had with his enemy.

"You broke me! You broke my heart into many pieces," I yelled into his face. Just looking at him makes me want to cry because of all the memories that were coming back.

"Pequeño Zorro, (little fox) I'm sorry-" I cut him off.

"Don't call me like that. I'm not yours anymore. You lost me and everything that we had," I spat. I decided I had enough of him and his presence, so I grabbed my bag and was about to walk out of the apartment when I felt a strong grip on my wrist which turned me around to stand in front of Axel, inches away from his face.

"You know that isn't true. I still love you. I never stopped loving you, amor. I promise you that I will fix this and that," he whispered and stared at me with his beautiful emerald green eyes.

"Well, the feeling isn't mutual," I got out of his hold and walked out of the door without sparing the last glance at him.

Before closing the door, I decided to say something. "Don't promise something you can't keep. We both know how that ended," with that I closed the door and walked away.

-------
Don't forget to follow me on my social media:
IG: storiesbyendrita
TikTok: storiesbyendrita

I hope I will see you guys in the second book❤️
Thank you again for reading my stories
I love y'all
Stay safe & healthy ❤️
-Endrita