|𝟎𝟏𝟒.|

-------
Shameless - Camila Cabello

-------❦Shameless - Camila Cabello❦

-------

IT'S THE NEXT MORNING and I still haven't replied to Axel's text message. I don't wanna face him. I'm too scared. I'm scared of him and the boys. They killed someone. They killed an innocent man.

I decided to get up earlier and get earlier to school. I just can't face Axel.

I got dressed in my oversized t-shirt with some shorts under it and the dark green jacket that I just grabbed from my closet. I also put on my black boots and some jewelry. I did my hair and makeup.  And I was done.

ISABELLA'S OUTFIT

(With or Without the jacket

(With or Without the jacket. You can choose.)

I went downstairs and grabbed an apple and ate it. I texted Nova and told her that I will be at school a little bit earlier she said 'okay'. Alessio already knows that I'm going earlier so I don't have to wait for him. My car is still at the workshop and my bike too so I had to take the bus.

I got out of the house and made my way to the bus station. I didn't have to wait for longe because the bus came and I got on the bus.

After a few minutes, I entered my school and saw a few people already there. Since my friends aren't here, I decided to go to the rink and skate for a little bit. I grabbed my skates from my locker and got to the rink.

I was too lazy to change into my other clothes so I went skating in the clothes that I had on. I skated for a little bit when I heard the door of the rink open up. I turned around and saw Axel. My eyes widened. ''What are you doing here?'' I said.

''Why didn't you reply to my message and why are you in school? And I told you I will pick you up from now on,'' he said angrily. ''You can't decide for me,'' I said and skated out of the rink. When I got out I sat on the bench and got my skates off.

''I can and I will,'' he said sternly. I looked up at him and furrowed my brows. I got my shoes on and stood up. I grabbed my skates and walked past Axel.