|𝟎𝟔𝟏.|

-------
Play with Fire - Sam Tinnesz ft. Yacht Money

 Yacht Money❦

-------

''SO... how did you become an assassin?''

Vera and I are still in the safe house every single day. Since I couldn't go to school, I've asked the teacher if I could do homeschooling and he of course asked me why I can go to school. I told him that something in the family happened and that I had to go to France.

I would spend the days doing my homework and studying while Vera is looking for Dimitri. I asked her if I could know more about his whereabouts but she was told to not tell me anything.

Axel would pick me up every single night and bring me back here every morning. And that's been going on for a few days now.

Dr. Harrison comes and checks up on me every three days to see if my wound heals and it did. I healed pretty well.

I asked him if I could go Figure Skating again and he said yes. I just have to go slow and not stress myself.

''That's a long story,'' she was typing on her laptop while taking a sip of her coffee. ''We have a lot of time,'' I smiled and she rolled her eyes.

''Fine,''

''I was six when the Yakuza, the Japanese Mafia found me on the streets in Portugal. I was with my little sister at the time. Her name was Sophia,''

''Anyway, they took me with them and I got trained to be a deadly assassin. They taught me every traditional Japanese fighting move and they also taught me how to poison people,''

''They gave me the name Venom because of my way to kill people. Of course, I like to kill people fast but when I'm in the mood to let them suffer, I will poison them with my venom,'' she explained.

I gulped. ''Ehm... cool,'' I awkwardly said with a sheepish smile.

''Do you have a lover?'' I asked with a smirk while wiggling my brows. She started laughing and I pouted.

''You are funny,'' she chuckled. ''That wasn't meant to be funny,'' I stated with furrowed brows.

''No, I don't have a lover,'' she monotonously said.

''Okay,'' I said while extending the 'y'.

We stopped talking and continued doing our works. I've noticed that she doesn't like to talk with other people and I understand that but we are alone and it's boring the least she can do is talk to me.

I literally don't know anything about her except that she's half Portuguese and half Italian. She's 25 years old. And that her assassin name is Venom.

I shook my head and sighed.

''Are you hungry?'' I asked her and she shook her head. ''Okay,'' I said while pinching the bridge of my nose. I stood up and walked up to the kitchen to make food for myself.