|𝟎𝟑𝟕.|

-------
I love you - Billie Eilish

-------❦I love you - Billie Eilish❦

-------

''DADDY Daddy, Daddy. Look!'' I called for my Dad who was sitting outside in our backyard with a glass of liquor in his hands.

He placed the glass down and cleared his throat while turning around to face me.

''Ciao, babygirl,''  he said and came walking towards me. Once he reached me he crouched down to my height and picked me up in his strong arms. ''How is my little girl doing?'' he asked and kissed my cheek, making me giggle.

''I'm doing good. Look what Mommy bought me,'' I exclaimed while looking down at my pretty pink dress.

''You look so pretty in this dress. Like a Principessa,'' (Princess) I giggled while he was tickling me. ''Daddy, stop. My tummy hurts,''  I laughed and he stopped tickling me.

He walked us to the chair that was in the backyard. He sat down while seating me on his lap.

''My little Principessa,''  he said and stared at me. ''Is everything okay, Daddy?'' I said and rested my head on his shoulder.

''Your too little to understand my problems, babygirl,'' he said and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

I pulled my head up and narrowed my eyes at him ''I'm not too little. I'm a big girl'' I said and lifted my head up. I heard my dad chuckle. ''Yes, you are,'' she chuckled and kissed my forehead.

''And you're growing up so fast,'' he whispered.

''Too fast,'' he whispered and I saw a little tear running down his face.

''I scared that I won't see you grow up into a beautiful woman. Like your mother. I'm scared that I won't see you walk down the aisle without me by your side. I'm scared that I won't meet my grandchildren,'' he said so low that I almost didn't hear it.

''But I know you'll get through this without me because you're a big and strong girl,'' he explained with a little smile on his face.

''Don't be scared, daddy. I'm a big girl like you said. Once I'm grown up, I will look just like mommy. I will wear a beautiful dress and dance with you. Like a princess who dances with her father,''  I said with a big smile on my face while my dad chuckled.

He stood up. ''Would you like to dance with me right now?'' he asked and my eyes grew bigger. ''Yes!'' I exclaimed.

My Dad started moving while holding me in his arms. ''You look just like my mother,'' he said with a little smile. I smiled too and rested my head back on his shoulder.

''I love you, Isabella,'' he whispered.

That was one of many memories I have of him. That night he told me so many stories about his mother and his father.