|𝟎𝟏𝟕.|

-------
Windows Cry - REASON

-------❦Windows Cry - REASON❦

-------

''PICK up! Pick up!''

''Hey, are you okay?'' I finally heard Axel's voice after many tries of calling him. ''Hey, ehm... I got a letter again,'' I said while holding the letter in my hand and reading it to see if I find any clues.

''I'm on my way,'' he hung up and I placed my phone on the dining table. I decided to check all the doors and the windows if they were closed. I didn't want the Russians in my house again.

I also grabbed a knife from the kitchen so I can defend myself if I have to. I read the letter again and tried to understand what this means and what did I do to get his attention. Except for the fact that I hang out with Axel even though I don't want to.

I decided to call Alessio and ask him where he is.

''Hey, where are you?'' I asked worriedly.

''Hey, I'm at Damien's and Dominic's place. Why?'' he asked. In the background, I heard the boys yell. I assumed they are playing video games.

''I was just checking,'' I admitted. I didn't want him to worry about me so I told myself that I won't tell him about the letters.

''Okay, is it cool with you if I sleep here?'' he asked.

''Sure you practically live there,'' I chuckled and so did he. ''Well, it was nice to live with you, my dear sister,'' I giggled.

''Anyways, got to go,'' he said and I nodded and I remembered that he can't see me so I said 'Okay' and hung up. I went to the kitchen and sat on the stool there.

I waited patiently for Axel to arrive since he knows what to do. The waited was very short because a knocking on the door disturbed me from drifting into my thoughts.

I stood up and speed walked to the door. But before I opened it I looked through the peephole to make sure it's Axel and not anyone else.

I saw Axel standing there so I opened the door for him.

''Hey,'' he said and came in.

I closed the door again and locked it before turning around and greeting Axel.

''Where is the letter?'' he asked me and I pointed at the counter in the kitchen. He walked up to is and picked up the letter. He started reading it and while reading it he clenched the letter very tightly.

''When did you get it?'' he asked.

''The second I got home I walked up the door and saw the envelope on the doorstep,'' I explained and he nodded while looking at me.

''Okay, this shit is getting serious. We need to get you somewhere safe,'' he explained. ''And where should I go?'' I asked confusingly.

''To my house. You will stay there until we have a plan,'' he said and I shook my head.