|𝟎𝟓𝟖.|

-------
You Don't Own Me - SAYGRACE ft. G-Eazy

--------

--------

"SHE hates me," I frustratedly said while rubbing my face with my hands. "Brother, she's shocked. She just found out that her father, that she saw die in her arms, is still alive. Give her time she'll accept that you are back," Alessandro assured.

When I saw her face, my heart broke. She was sad, angry, but mostly confused. I knew that me being back won't forgive what I did to her.

She when through hell and back because of me. It was all my fault.

"I'm just scared to lose her. She's my baby girl. My Principessa," I mumbled while Sandro rubbed my shoulder.

"You won't lose her. She eventually will understand why you did what you did and when she does you are going to fix everything," he said

"Thank you, Fratello," (brother) I said and hugged him.

"Now let's go. Our wives are waiting for us," he smiled and I nodded. We walked out of the office and made our way to the kitchen where Juliet and Jacqueline were talking to each other.

They just met each other a few weeks ago and already are friends.

I love seeing them being happy. The only thing that is missing is our children beside us.

Alessio still doesn't know about me. We kept it from him and I feel so guilty.

"Salut!" (Hi) Jacqueline greeted us in French. I love when she talks in French. She knows how much I love it.

I walked up to her and pecked her lips. Sandro did the same to Juliet.

"Alessio is coming home right now. Do you want to tell him?" Jacqueline asked and I nodded.

We need to tell him before Isabella tells him.

School just ended and he is on his way home right now. I'm nervous about his reaction. I knew he would have the same reaction as Isabella did but I hope he'd accept that I'm back.

The front door opened and closed again and Jacqueline gave me a small smile before she went to the living room. Sandro patted my shoulder and stayed with me in the kitchen.

"Hi, Mom," I heard him greet his mom. I took a deep breath and waited for Jacqueline to call me.

I heard them talk for a few minutes and how he explained to her what he did today in school. He also mentioned the Garcia twins and how they pranked a few kids in their class.