|𝟎𝟔𝟒.|

-------
2 Dangerous - Rarin & Lil Story

-------❦2 Dangerous - Rarin & Lil Story❦

-------

I JUST entered the Warehouse after I brought Bella to the safe house where the girls were. I had the whole premises surrounded by new security guards that we hired.

After we shared this amazing morning, we showered and had breakfast in bed together. I didn't wanna leave her but today is the day we meet Bellamy, who will give us Dimitri and Jared. Yesterday the boy and I went through the whole plan again discussed our strategies.

Enzo also couldn't tell me who the HMG is. He didn't find any fingerprints but there was someone at the door which he saw from the camera but he couldn't tell me who it was.

''Hey, are you ready?'' Enzo asked and we brotherly hugged each other. ''Yeah, I just dropped Bella off and came here,'' I said and cleared my throat.

''Good, everyone else is already at the docks waiting for us. We positioned our men, Sandro's men, Vera's people and we also have Joaquin's men around the docks. We are in total over 150 men,'' he explained and I nodded in understatement.

''Gentlemen,'' Joaquin came walking towards us and gave us a respectful nod. ''I heard what your girlfriend did for my sister in Russia. Tell her that she'll always be in my debt,'' she said and I nodded. ''I will,'' I gave him a small smile and he walked back to his men.

''Axel!'' Stephano came called me and I turned towards him. ''Is Bella safe?'' I nodded. ''Good,'' he mumbled.

''Can I talk to you. Alone,'' he said while looking at Enzo. I turned towards Enzo and gave him a sign to go. He nodded and walked towards the boys.

''I just wanted to say that... whatever happens tonight, I want you to keep Isabella safe. Always. I know she only trusts you and that she loves you. Just in case something happens tonight to me, give her this,'' he said and grabbed something out of this pocket. It was a ring.

''What is this?'' I asked.

''That ring is the Family ring of the De Luca family. Every first heir of the family is given this ring. It stands for power, trust, and loyalty. My father was the first child and I was his. Bella is my first child and I want her to have it,'' he explained.

''But this ring belongs to the leader of the Italian Mafia. The next one in line is Enzo,'' I said.

''I know and Alessandro knows too. I had the ring. He agreed to give it to Isabella because she's my firstborn,'' he explained.

''You know she won't accept it,'' I said because I knew Isabella rarely wears jewelry except for the necklace I gave her that she wears every single day.

''I know. She decides what to do with that ring once it in her possession,'' he said.

''I will give it to her,'' I assured and he nodded. ''Also tell her and Alessio that I love them,'' he said while patting my shoulder.