|𝟎𝟏𝟎.|

--------
Emotional Bruises - Madison Beer

--------❦Emotional Bruises - Madison Beer❦

-------

TODAY Morning was a weird morning. I woke up from a nightmare of my father. After that, I fell asleep again but had another nightmare about what happened on Saturday. When I woke up from that nightmare I took a shower because of the sweat.

When I finished getting dressed into my favorite hoodie and ripped skinny jeans, I had a weird breakfast with my Mom and brother. My Mom somehow knew something is up but I didn't talk to her. When I got to the school I didn't see anyone. When I looked at the clock I saw I was one hour early here. I decided to go to the rink and skate for a little bit because that's what helps me to get my mind clear.

While skating I fell so many times that I hurt my wrist. I went to the nurse's office and our nurse Sandra helped me with my wrist.

Before class, I had to go to my locker and get my stuff. That's when I noticed all the stares and whispers that I was getting from left and right. I felt uncomfortable so, I grabbed my stuff and made my way to my class.

In class, the stares and whispers didn't stop. So, I pulled the hood of my hoodie up and covered my face with it. I felt embarrassed and dirty again.

The morning went by fast I didn't see the girls because I was avoiding everyone. I didn't wanna talk.

Right now, it was lunchtime and Nova texted me and told me there are outside eating at the bench. I didn't wanna eat alone so I grabbed my food and went outside. When I saw the girls I walked up to them and sat beside Esma.

''Hey,'' I mumbled. I took my hood off and looked at all of their faces. ''Hey,'' Esma said shyly. ''How are you feeling?'' Aaliyah asked. ''I'm fine,'' I lied.

''Do you wanna talk about it?'' I shook my head and started eating my salad. ''Just a salad?'' Esma asked ''Mhm,'' I hummed.

She nodded and all of us continued eating.

When I finished eating my salad I took out my poem book and started reading for a little bit because the girls were still eating and talking to each other. I appreciated that they left me alone and didn't ask any questions.

After a while, some other people came to our table and sat with us. I looked up and saw all the familiar four faces. Enzo sat between Aaliyah and Nova. Jordan between me and Esma. Tristen beside Aaliyah and Axel. And Axel beside me.

I turned my head towards everyone and lastly to Axel who was staring at me. I gave him a quick smile and continued reading my book.

Aaliyah asked them why they are here but I didn't bother to listen to them. I was too focused on the book.

After a while, someone pocked my side. ''Hey,'' Axel's deep voice stopped me from reading the next sentence. ''Mhm,'' I hummed.

''I won't ask you if you're okay because I already know the answer,'' he whispered. I shrugged my shoulders and continued reading.