|𝟎𝟖𝟑.|

-------
Good Thing - Zedd, Kehlani

A/N: There are going to be some time jumps in the next few chapters

A/N: There are going to be some time jumps in the next few chapters. Some of them are small and some of them are big so don't be too shooked.

-------

Two months later

TODAY is the gender reveal of Mikayla's baby. It's been two very quiet months in which I was practicing for the Nationals and searching for a college.

I applied to Princeton but they didn't want me because my absence of a few school days that affected my grades.

I knew that my grades weren't great and I also knew that getting into Princeton I had to have good grades which I didn't.

I applied for other colleges and got into NYU University with Aaliyah. Nova and Jordan got into Stanford while Tristen got into San Diego State University.

Esma got into Harvard, of course, because she's the smartest out of all of us.

Enzo said he won't go to college because he will take over the Italian Mafia and he'll not have the time for college.

Axel didn't want to go to college but he then decided he will go to NYU with me because he wants to be with me.

We have five months left before we finish High School and we will have to get ready for college. We decided to make the best out of it before we won't see each other anymore or just rarely.

"How do I look?" Aaliyah asked from the other side of the room. I turned myself around and stared at her beautiful tight pink dress that was going mid-thigh and only had two-strap on her shoulder. A smiled grew on my face while I stared at her in awe. "You look gorgeous," I stated.

"Thank you, B," she pouted and wiped her fake tears away. I chuckled and continued putting on my tight white dress that also only had two straps on my shoulders. It was also very long. It ended right at my ankles. "You look breathtaking in that dress, Bella," she complimented me.

"Thank you," I mumbled and straightened my dress down with my hands.

"Axel won't keep his hands off of you today I guarantee you that," she smirked and nodded. I chuckled at her and checked my phone.

I saw that Axel texted me.

Axel: I miss you! Where are you? What are you wearing?