|𝟎𝟒𝟓.|

-------
Coaster - Khalid

-------❦Coaster - Khalid❦

-------

I WOKE up by a little snore that was beside me. When I opened my eyes the first thing I saw was Isabella while she was sleeping. I had my arm wrapped around her waist and she had one hand on my chest.

The sunshine, that was shining through the blinds was sparkling on her face. She looked unreal.

Last night was amazing and I feel so happy that she trusted me with that. I told myself that I will give her as much time as she needs to feel comfortable with doing that. I knew I would never pressure her into something she wasn't comfortable with. But when she told me that she was ready for us to go a step further into our relationship, I thought this was just a dream and that I will wake up soon.

However, I was wrong she wanted this and I made sure she was ready for it. I asked her many times if she was okay with it and she always said yes.

I knew what happened in the past and I knew that I would never do something to her that will hurt her. I will always protect her even when I'm not around.

My mother always told me not to break a girl's heart because she might accept that her heart got broken but her heart will not heal.

She showed me how a girl's heart breaks by taking a piece of paper and placing it in front of my face. She told me that the paper is her heart and if the girl loves me her heart will look healthy but once I break it, the piece of paper will scrunch and break.

That's how I learned to never break a girl's heart. 

I moved a strand off of Isabella's face and tucked it behind her ear. She started moving and I placed my hand back to her waist.

She slowly started opening her eyes and the sun was shining on them, making her eyes look like gold. She moved them towards me and smiled when she saw me.

''Hi,'' she whispered.

''Hey, baby,'' I said and kissed her forehead. I pulled her closer to me ''How are you feeling?'' I asked because she must be feeling sore from last night.

''I'm okay. Just tired and sore,'' she said and I chuckled. ''I'm sorry. I was a little bit rough,'' I said and smirked.

''Don't be sorry. I actually was annoyed by you being so gentle with me. That's why I told you to go faster,'' she said and chuckled deeply.

''I will keep that in mind,'' I said and slowly leaned down. I took her lips onto mine.

''What do you wanna do today?'' she asked me while pulling away from the kiss. I smirked.