|𝟎𝟖𝟓.|

-------
wRoNg - Zayn ft Kehlani

-------❦wRoNg - Zayn ft Kehlani❦

Mild Mature Content

-------

One month later

I FELT LIGHT KISSES getting placed onto my face while I had my eyes closed. I grumbled and tried to tune my head away but a hand stopped me and held my head in place. The kisses traveled down to my jaw and neck, making me sigh in pleasure.

Slowly opening my eyes, I saw a bright light coming through the window that made me close my eyes again. I waited for a few seconds so that my eyes could adjust themselves to the light. I kept them close when I felt the kisses wandering down to my stomach. I knew it was Axel because I saw his black hair.

I felt him lift my shirt up a little bit. He placed slow and light kisses onto my stomach and also sucked on some parts, making me bite my bottom lip.

''I know your awake, amor,'' he mumbled onto my stomach with a husky voice. I sighed with a little giggle and opened my eyes slowly.

Axel stopped kissing me and came back up to me and hovered over me. He was smirking while wrapping his arms around my waist.

''Morning,'' I whispered as he was staring at my face. ''Mhmm,'' he hummed and came down with his face.

He captured my lips with his and moved his lips in sync with mine. This kiss felt like the first kiss we shared when he and I were mad at each other. He was drawing small circles onto my skin when he moved down to my neck. I moaned when he sucked onto my skin. I felt him smirk when he placed one little peck onto the spot he sucked on.

I came back to me and said ''Happy Birthday,''

I smile grew on my face when he said that. ''I forgot my own birthday,'' I chuckled. ''That's why I'm here to remind you,'' he said and pecked my lips.

''Now move your sexy ass because I have a whole day planned for us,'' he said while moving his hand down to my ass and squeezing it, making me gasp from the roughness.

I groaned when I realized what he said. ''Do we have to leave the bed? Can't we just stay here and enjoy the day in bed,'' I smirked at the last part.

He chuckled and leaned down to rest his forehead on mine. ''Maybe later but right now we have to get ready,'' he said. I sighed and nodded my head.

He got off of me and I had the chance to stand up and started to get ready. I took a quick shower, did my hair and makeup, and went to the closet to decide what I wanted to wear.

I decided to wear denim high-waist jeans with an olive green crop top. To make the outfit better I decided to wear a long leather jacket with my Jordans.