|𝟎𝟗𝟏.|

------
Stay Ready - Jhené Aiko, Kendrick Lamar

------❦Stay Ready - Jhené Aiko, Kendrick Lamar❦

------

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Aaliyah exclaimed after I explained to her what happened. After I called Aaliyah, I grabbed my stuff and decided to stay at her place for the night. I was mad at Axel for yelling at me and then not picking up his phone when I called him many times.

I told Aaliyah everything about Ricardo and what he said to me. And now what he did. I was scared to go back to the apartment.

"I will kill Axel. He should be there with you. That asshole should know better than leaving you alone after everything that happened. I will also kill that motherfuck, Ricardo. He messed with the wrong girl," she angrily said whole starting at the wall. I knew she was already thinking about the ways to kill Axel and Ricardo which was scary to think of.

I guess Aaliyah noticed my sadness because she clapped her hands which brought me back to reality. "You know what we are going to do? We are going to eat Ice Cream and do a Marvel Marathon," she beamed in excitement which brought a smile to my face.

"Thank you, Aaliyah. I love you," I said with a smile.

"I love you too, boo," she pulled me into a hug once we both stood up from the bed.

"I already said it so many times but I will keep remaining you. I will always stay with you no matter what," she whispered into my ear.

She pulled away and then grabbed my hand, dragging me downstairs to the kitchen.

Her Mom was in the kitchen reading her book. "Hey Mom," Aaliyah said to her Mom.

Mrs. Davis looked up while fixing her glasses and then smiled at us. "Hi, baby girl. Hi Bella," she greeted. Mrs. Davis always had this Nigerian accent that sounded so beautiful.

I knew that Aaliyah's father is American and her mother is from Nigeria. She moved to America because she met Will, Aaliyah's Dad in Nigeria, and they both fell in love with each other.

"Thank you so much for letting me stay, Mrs. Davis," I said and she smiled.

"Isabella, you are always welcome in my house. You are like a second daughter to me. And stop calling me Mrs. Davis just call me Naija," she said and I nodded.

"Je le ferai," (I will) I said. Naija speaks fluently French. When she heard I was half French and half Italian, she immediately started speaking French with me.