|𝟎𝟖𝟗.|

-------
Black Swan - Tchaïkovski

^Isabella's skating performance & Bella's dress for skating^------

------

OKAY, DEEP BREATHS, Bella. Deep breaths. In a few minutes, you'll be going out there and show the world what I can do. Well, maybe a few thousand people. No biggy.

Wait- What if there are millions of people watch the Nationals? Oh my God, I already know I will embarrass myself in front of thousands- no million people.

What if I slip and fall down the ice? What if my dress is see-through and you can see ass crack? Oh my God!!! What if I get my period while skating?

Stop overthink you piece of shit. My inner voice yelled at me.

Deep breath Bella. Take a deep breath and relax.

"Hey, are you ready?" I let out a scream when I heard a voice behind me. I snapped my head towards that person and saw Aaliyah standing there with an apology look on her face. "Sorry," she mumbled and closed the door after she entered.

"Everyone is already waiting for you. Axel wanted to come in here but I told him to stay and that I want to go and give you the pep talk," she explained while helping me with my hair. I curled them at the end and pinched two strands from the front behind.

"How do I look?" I asked her while straightening my dress.

"Beautiful," she beamed in excitement. I let out a shaky sigh with a smile on my lips.

I took a last glance at my dress.

Since it was a rule to wear a dress for skating, I chose one that would fit me.

It was a black mid-thigh dress with red and black rhinestones on it. My arms and chest were covered in a laced fabric and I also had black laced gloves on.

Satisfied with my look, I turned back to Aaliyah, who was waiting for me. Before we exited the room she stopped me midway.

"You will do great. I know you're nervous and all that but don't be. You will leave this rink with the trophy tonight. You have all the support from your close friends and family. And even if you don't win you still be the greatest. I believe in you, B," she gleamed at me with so much happiness in her eyes.

"Thank you, Aaliyah. I love you," I brought her into a hug and she wrapped her arm around my waist.

"I love you too,"